"I just wanna get us back to normal stuff like school and homework" Elena said.

Aria mockingly gasped, "Here's a thought for you boring people, fun".

Stefan mockingly gasped as well, "Ooh, that sounds good to me, when do we start?".

Aria and Elena laughed and walked to class with Stefan right by there side.

***

Stefan, Elena and Aria were standing at Stefan's locker, while Caroline told them the details about the double date she had planned out.

"I'm thinking nothing huge, dinner at the Grill, maybe a late movie--".

"You mean like a double date?" Stefan asked.

"Two pair, plus their mutual friend, out on a Friday night, coupled" Caroline said, "Yeah, a double date".

"Whoa hold up, I'm not coming on your double date" Aria said.

"Yes you are Aria" Caroline said, "Your going to make sure everything goes smoothly and things don't get awkward".

"Caroline, I'm not third wheeling".

"Well you refuse to let me set you up with someone, so yeah your going to third wheel, but don't worry, I'll make sure you don't feel left out, please Aria, do this for me" Caroline pleaded.

"Caroline, are you even sure this is a good idea?" Aria asked, slightly unsure about Caroline's idea.

"Why not?" Caroline asked, "You know, we all haven't gone out together before and I don't want it to be uncomfortable for us, the couple dynamics have changed and there's been a little awkwardness between Elena, Matt and me and I just think it's important that we get over it".

"Well, I definitely agree with the awkwardness bit" Aria said, "Still don't get why I have to be there".

"Because your sulking Aria" Caroline said, "Don't think I haven't noticed, ever since your fight with Damon, on whatever it was that you refused to tell me about, you've been sulking, you need a day out, and that's exactly what I'm going to give you".

"Wait, you know about Aria and Damon's fight?" Elena asked confused.

"Of course I do Elena, Aria tells me everything way before she tells you".

"I doubt she tells you everything".

"Trust me she does, I knew about her being a witch, and her and Damon being connected way before you knew".

"You told her before you told me?" Elena asked Aria, shocked.

"She didn't judge me" Aria mumbled.

"Don't get angry at her, what else did you except we are best friends".

"So are we".

"Okay enough" Aria said, "Elena, you and both know why I didn't tell you, I only told Caroline because I physically can not hide anything from her" Aria then turned to a smug looking Caroline, "And Care, if I say yes to this stupid double date, would you shut your mouth?".