Don't be ridiculous Mia, she is plain rude.

"Kate there must be some misunderstanding, we are just-"

"WHAT DO YOU SAY, YOU THINK I AM DUMD OR SOMETHING, I UNDERSTAND BETTER THAN YOU, YOU GREEDY--"

"Enough" A simple command silenced the room. Aaron and Arav was standing in the doorway of dining hall. They had gone to god know where and Arnav still isn't with them.

Is there any problem I am unaware of? And Arnav and Kate has a reason to be rude to me and rude to be in general.

"Let's eat dinner," Arav said making his way into the room to Manvi. He circled her in his arms and dropped a kiss on her forehead."Did you cook, baby?" Amusement in his voice and his eyes held her dearly.

"No! And leave me." She tried to wiggle out of his arms in vain. At last, she threw him a small glare and he chuckle releasing her.

"What, and I can give a hug to bhabhi too, right bhabhi. I am sure you need a hug too." He started walking towards me. Oh no he is serious.

"Arav, I-"

"No need for that, Arav" Aaron tried to somewhat stop him, but he didn't. He just smirked his way and crushed me in a hug. It lasted few seconds. Then I was able to breathe.

"Bhai is no fun bhabhi, I am sure he bored you to death. But now I am here, I will promise i will keep you entertained and--"

"Arav, first, can we finish our dinner?" Aaron butted in and Arav rolled his eyes and took his seat.

"Uh sure, but bhabhi we will make plans, Ok?" Arav asked with a hopeful gaze. If it would be a any person than Arav I would have creeped out. But he didn't send creepy wibes, it's always cheerful ones.

You shouldn't trust them so early.

"Okay' I gave him a slight smile.

He opened his mouth so say more but was cut off by a loud shriek. We both turned to saw that "OH MY GOD, Manvi."

"I didn't know, that rajma bowl is so hot, it just slipped. I am sorry Kate. It must me burning na, water would sooth it." And she poured the jug of water on Kate who was already dripping from rajma from chest to toe.

It sure would have burn. This girl.

"Kate, come I will show you the washroom." Arav snickered. Yeah, I shouldn't really trust them. Kate was bitchy but I don't think anyone deserve humiliation.

I think Kate was so embarassed that she didn't fight and silently followed me. After reaching to her guest room, I left her there, with a fresh towel and anti-inflammatory cream. She preferred her own clothes.

When I reached the dining room someone has already cleaned the floors and refilled the rajma bowl. It looked like nothing had happened here. But when I looked at Arav and Manvi, they were seated side by side, head low like childs waiting for some reprimanding.

Who? Me? Why would I?

But it sure did work. They really did used this tricks on their mother themselves after doing things.

"Mia" Aaron called me out of my head.

"Huh" my dumb reply. He smiled and i realised how much I missed it my whole day.

"Is Kate coming?"

"No, she said she would it later."

"Ok, come eat then." He gestured to my usual seat, beside him.

We ate silently after that, but it was different from our usual one.
And I couldn't decide good or bad.

*****
Hello guys,

Hope you like the chapter.

This chapter is dedicated to cherry--fia__ for her amazing votes and comments.

Anxiously waiting,

Kai_po_che!

*****