16.

*Unedited*

Double update for my lovely "Miron" fans.

"I can't Aaron, I can't." She pleaded with him in a hushed tone.

"Why not, love?" Her heart fluttered at that, beatings a thousand beats per second. For a second she forgot what she was saying and just stared in his captive blues.

"Love" Aaron said and she snapped out of her trance. It was a act Mia, he was acting to be in love with you and nothing else, get out of it. Please.

"I can't Dance," she said softly looking down at her hands. She never danced in her life. She, nerd, shy, weirdo, the social awkward, can't dance. Is that so hard to understand?

Two fingers lifted her chin and she found herself drowning in deep sea. Why he has to be so handsome?

"One dance, love. I promise it won't be that bad." He said softly. They were giving a show, she told herself. He was so close, she can feel the heat coming from him and smell his intoxicating scent, her mind drowning into it.

When they came down, all light went off and then the light focused on the other stage, on which she has to dance, it could be out of her fairytale dreams, cindrella themed stage but she could not bring herself to walk on it. And then usual all eyes on her, this is not nerves, it is real panic. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of thousand of strangers.

"I don't want to embarrass you and myself, Aaron, please understand." She whispered in a pleading tone.

He closed what little remaining distance between them. Her breath hitched in her throat when his arms engulfed her waist. He pulled her close. She could feel his toned abs and..

"A-aron-"

Before she could say another word. Aaron's face disappeared into her neck and she held his arms for support because suddenly her legs turned into jelly. She can now smell his unique masculine scent beneath his cologne. She closed her eyes and breathed a deep breath his smell was soothing, calming, intoxicating and .... exiting?

Ah! They were the center of attraction, did he forget that! What he is doing?
Mia screamed in her mind but her senses was numbed that she couldn't do anything. Her breath became heavier and she clutched onto his shoulders tighter.

She could say it was a panic attack, but it was different, good different,
Exciting.. different?

"Mia," he called in deep husky baritone,first time he had said her name like this and it sounded musical to Mia's ears." I understand, love, please trust me with this." He finished with a kiss on her neck. Her back arched slightly and Aaron was reflexive enough to hold her and make it look discreet, which everyone knows it was not.

So damn responsive, Aaron thought.

If Mia had known she was agreeing to this, when she agreed to act like a couple, she had not given her consent.
This was too much for her to handle. He was too much for her to handle.
She could only nod now, because he had her inebirated in his trap.

Aaron smiled into her neck and pulled away just enough so they were looking into each other's eyes. Her black eyes shimered into the dim lighting. He could sense that her mind was not focused on the crowd around them but on him.

He led her onto the danced floor and romantic music flooded the silence. He held the beauty close to him, and started moving slowly with the song guiding Mia her way.

"Just follow my lead,love."he said into her ears. She shivered and nodded. Her hands rested on Aaron's arms and  Aaron's hand remain on her waist. They moved slowly.

Her body perfectly fitting in Aaron's arm. Aaron stared deep in her black eyes, to find the hidden secrets, beneath her shy demeanor and nervous smile. He wants to know more, he wants to feel more...

He changed their position in the middle of the song, her back was pressed against his chest and and now her palms were rested on Aaron's, where he circled her in his embrace and continued dancing.

He nuzzled his face into her neck and she closed her eyes, again blocking out the crowd who was watching them. They were giving a show, but Is Aaron acting anymore? He was not so sure.

His closed his eyes too and breathed the vanilla scent of her. It relaxed him, she excited him.

The shy-nerdy girl, his substitute bride, excited him. He smiled at the thought, it was true. He was attracted towards her in most unimaginable ways and he hadn't known himself.

As the song neared the end, Aaron rounded his wife and lifted her from her waist. Her eyes flew open and she clutched his shoulders. She looked down and met his eyes. He smiled reassuringly and circled them.

She giggled, a sweet melodious heart fluttering giggle. He loved that sound.

Slowly, Aaron brought Mia down, her arms wrapped around his neck. His arms remain where they belong. All creased of worries wiped out from Mia's face and she smiled. Not her nervous-shy smile, but a full blown ear to ear smile.

Aaron had never seen something beautiful like that, his gaze locked on her red plump lips when she bit into it nervously.

They kissed, as the song ended.

Aaron lips met Mia softly in a touch and moved slowly against them. He finished the kiss with a light peck and rested his head on her forehead.

Mia froze into his arms. Her eyes closed, her breaths heavier. They stopped and just stilled in the moment.

The crowd clapped and the trance was broken.

*****

This chapter is dedicated to TheShyZ for her lovely insight on the story.

Please vote and comment!

Until next time,

Kai_po_che!

*****