42.

*Unedited*

Aaron heard the footsteps, slow and soft, coming towards him. He waited fully knowing of who was behind them.

He had forgotten really, but when soft fingertips trailed down the intricate designs on his back, he remembered the tatoo which trailed on the left side of shoulder down to his back in shapes of ivy wines, flames in red-black. His back tensed at her inspecting touch. He heard a gasp and he turned slightly to found her gazing at his tatoo with mesmerized eyes. The look fluttered his damn ego.

She continued her inspection for rather a long time, without saying anything. He shuddered at her light caresses and so wanted to snatch her up against him and have her, right then and there. But he held it all in and let his wife have her fun. She started to leave hot trails behind now, wherever she touched, everything burned. His breaths shortened and muscles tensed and he groaned-when she pressed against his back intriguingly-at this never ending torture. The air thickened around them with tension.

She withdrew her hands at his sound, like they burner her. Her wide hazy eyes met his and she released a breath as if remembering that he was there. A blush started to cover her face and Aaron smiled internally at her flushed state, while she asked innocently, "Ah, Does it hurt?"

Damn her innocence.

He forgot for a second that he has to pretend to be mad at her. He cannot really be mad at all her cuteness. But she was really a sorceress, who claimed to be know nothing of her magic. But he remembered.

"No." He answered calmly without giving any indication that what was going in his mind and continued undressing himself after a moment of silence. He noticed that her eyes widened more when he started fumbling with his belt. She scurried away a good distance from him before turning her back towards him.

"What are you doing?" He heard her asking.

"Well, I don't feel comfortable swimming, with my clothes on, wife." He purposely put a hard edge on his voice and he saw it working when her back tensed. He entered the water only wearing his boxers and sighed at the refreshing feeling. The water was soothing, neither too hot nor too cold. He turned his back on her and started floating in the small sized pool-lake.

He heard some fumbling and after few minutes he heard her entering the water. He turned, just in moment, to see her in only his white t-shirt, before her smoothed legs dipped in the water and she clutched the rocks to maintain her balance.

He swam to her, and hold her by her arms steading her. Her eyes flashed with fear, she was still standing on the shallow side of the water on the rocks. But she was very panicked. Her eyes met with him and he hold her effortlessly when she came close to him leaving the sanctuary of rocks.

"Please, don't be mad." She wisphered to him. His heart twisted slightly in his chest.

"Shh, How can I be mad at my adorable brave wife. I can never be angry at you. Now relax." He calmly said. She tried to relax against him. He showed her how to breath in and out of water. Then once certain that she understood, he told her to take a dip in water while holding his hands.

She tried,but came back before she even fully submerged. Gasping for air.

"I can't." She told me with panicked eyes. Clutching onto my hands for her balance.

"Just relax, I know you can and let the water glide you." He stated. She tried again but her panick didn't let her succeed. She shook her head in frustration.

"It's Okay, I am glad you are trying." He whispered patiently, then took her in my arms, she too clutched herself on him.

"Let me take you under water, just remember to breathe through your nose under water." She gave me a nod and he dipped himself with her, her eyes opened wide but she managed to breathe through her nose before they glide upward. She took a big chunk of oxygen at the surface.

"It's scary!" She shrieked through her gasps. Water droplets clung to her face and her hair. She looked absolutely gorgeous like this. But she was panicking due to her obvious aversion of water.

"It will be fine once you try it enough." He stated.

"I am not doing it." Her voice raised a note due to her fear. But he reigned her in. He massaged soothing circles on her back to calm her down.

"Do you trust me?" He asked quietly. She nodded after a moment with a mumbled yes. "So, let's try again. They submerged again to reappear after five seconds.

"Good girl." He appreciated. She obviously a fast learner but her fear is what stopping her.

They dipped for a third time and this time Aaron purposely hold a little longer before emerging again.
But this time Mia was full on blast mode.

"I-I am not going under with you!" She yelled and gasped for air at the same time, her cheeks aflame due to panicked anger. "What was that! What were you thinking, I could have die-," He pushed his lips onto her before she finish making her eyes go wide and she started thrashing against him.

He didn't know why, but seeing Mia yelling and raging at him was turning him on. Very much. He kissed her deeply taking advantage of her gasp at the suddenness of the kiss and invaded her mouth with tongue and all. This kiss was forceful, punishable even, pouring all the pent up frustration of his body in one single passionate kiss. Mia recovered quickly and returned the kiss with the same ferocity, pushing at pulling at his hair to take control.

They parted for the much needed breath. They breathed heavily while clutching to each other. Mia opened her mouth to say something, but Aaron beat her to it and took her lips in another hungry kiss, swallowing her words. He gripped her tighter to him, and swam to the waterfall.

Aaron settled Mia on a rock while her legs wrapped them around his waist. Aaron didn't let Mia take any lead this time, completely controlling the pace of a hungry devouring kiss, while water cascaded onto them through their heated make-out session.

Melting into each other.

Swimming lesson long forgotten.

*****
Enjoy reading.

How's is the update?

Kai_po_che!

*****