"So when we came home we saw his car and we walked inside and he was waiting for us with some of his sick friends. That night they all took turns on us punishing us and when they all left he stripped us bare and tied us up. H-he started to umm touch us and then he started to r-rape Alessa and made me watch and I couldn't hold her hand or comfort her while he took her innocence from her "She struggled to say as she started to get choked up on her tears ."I-i couldn't umm tell her everything was going to be alright as he took the one thing she could never get back."

"Then after he was done with her he did the same with me. Mom knew and never stopped it. So we considered killing her and came up with a plan to kill them both and run away from there. But before we could do that she overdosed and killed herself."Alex said wiping her tears away with the back of her sleeve.

"So that night when you found out about us, the night of the fire ."Alessa said as she also wiped her tears."We came home that day and planned on leaving but we didn't want him to find us so we packed a bag with our most valuable stuff which was only a little and we dowsed the house in gallons of gasoline while he was passed out on the couch. We lit a match and turned the stove on to make it look like an accident. But we're so fucked up in the head, mentally, physically, and emotionally fucked up that we left the back door open for him to get out so that we could find him and his sick friends and kill them one by one ."Alessandra said finishing off the story with a blank face.

"What. is. the. name"Giovanni asked in that scary calm that he only uses when he's about to burst into anger.

"James Monroe" Alexandria gladly gave up the name as she stared off into space. Giovanni left the room and Gianni ran after him to calm him down.

Giovanni De'Luca
I'm going to fucking kill him forever putting his hands on my sisters. For touching them, for hurting them, for stealing something that a girl shouldn't have taken from her.For stealing their choice of who to give themselves away to.

"Gio come back they need us right now," Gianni said as he grabbed me by the shoulder.

"How can I go back when we could've prevented this ."I yelled before throwing a vase off of the table." They c-could've been home with u-us. We could've f-found them and then they wouldn't have h-had to go through that "I said as I cried for my sweet baby sisters who didn't deserve that.No one deserves that but it hits close to home when it happens to somebody so close to your heart.

"Hey hey it's not our fault."Gianni said trying to calm us down ."It's Aurora's for putting them in that environment in the first place. Right now we can protect them and never lose sight of them. We're here now, they are here and right now they need us "Gianni said taking my hand and we walked back to the room to see everyone in a group hug.

Anthonie De'Luca
I'm going to kill that sick bastard and his friends. Then I'm going to watch as Alex and Alessa kill him slowly and painfully. This kill belongs to them for all that pain he made them endure.

I know they can handle it. I can see it in their eyes, the deadly and intimidating glare they give off, the emotionless face they've for sure mastered. I can practically feel the anger waiting to erupt from within them like a ticking time bomb.

I know that they are ready for the family business and Antonio does too as much as he doesn't want to admit it. We could all sense the destruction that is just waiting to happen as soon as they stepped into our world.

All hell was about to break loose the moment they unleashed that pain and aggression within them. The moment they've had a taste they won't be able to stop asking for more. It's an addictive world, the guns, the bloodlust, the cars, the money, but most importantly family over everything and mafia over love.

I learned that the hard way.

I looked at Antonio who was already staring at me and could tell what I was thinking and only nodded his head. He knew they were ready the moment they twisted that man's arm in the mall, we could all see how badly Alex wanted to snap it. We could see the reluctance in her eyes and the bloodlust they both had radiating from their aura.

The first step to them entering the family business is them killing James and feeding him to the fucking sharks.

We all stayed with them until the early hours and then we went into the office to talk about what our next move is.

"They've been ready for the family business, "Antonio said as he stared out the window that faces that backyard.

"The first step is for them to kill James," I said as I sat in a chair around the table."It should be their kill. Whenever we find him, he belongs to them. His friends on the other hand are ours" I said with a smirk which they all returned.

"Alessio call our cousins and tell them to come back to New York as soon as possible," Toni said as he turned around." we'll need all hands on deck now. Alessandro, I want eyes on James and his friends like yesterday ."Antonio said as he barked out orders.

"Twins and Alessandro the girls start school next week. You will watch them closely and if they do get into anything let them handle it the first few minutes then intervene."He said looking at the trio."Alright, it's time to get some sleep," he said walking out of the room.

"Good night," he said as we went out separate ways.
"Good night Toni "we replied as we walked into our rooms.

I was half asleep when I wrote this so if it has any errors please excuse them

I was half asleep when I wrote this so if it has any errors please excuse them. I love you and thank you for over 100 reads!!!

Xoxo