I rolled my eyes at him, and looked to Rocky, "Hey, you coming with too?"

He shook his head, "I can't."

"Why not?"

Before he could answer, Devon did, "He's waiting for a girl," he teased wiggling his eyebrows.

"At least I can get one," Rocky shot back. He doesn't usually date which was weird, his dark hair, dark blue eyes and tall, tattooed and muscular body does get him a lot of girls cause he has that 'bad boy' look.

"You're dating someone?" I asked shocked.

"Don't make a big deal out of it," he waved me off.

I lifted my hands up in defense, "Fine fine, but you'll tell me about it later."

He smiled shyly, "Alright. I'll tell you before the party tonight."

I gave him a wave while I was being dragged away by Devon, "Okay! Look forward to it!"

Me, Normani and Devon were walking towards the parking lot when I asked, "Did you drive yourselves here?"

They both shook their head, "My buddy Ryan gave us a ride," Devon told me.

Shit. "So are we just gonna walk?"

"Didn't your prude sister give you ride today though?" Devon asked.

I elbowed him really hard in the ribs, "Don't call her that, asshole, and yeah she did."

He yelped holding his ribs, "Fuck that hurt."

Normani laughed, "Go ask Mila for the keys."

"No," I protested.

Devon frowned still slouched over holding his ribs, "Why not? Go get the keys."

I really didn't want to go talk to Camila after this morning when I was being rude. I had told her Rocky was going to give me a ride, but bailed, I'm guessing now because he had to pick up his girlfriend. So that put me in a pissy mood. The reason for that was because I didnt want to spend any more time with her than I needed to, this morning I had hoped that'd be the last time I'd talk to her and see her today.

Both of my friends were waiting for me to go get the keys to Camila's car, yes her car, not mine. I got mine repossessed for having to many parking tickets.

"Fine, assholes." I mumbled before walking to where Camila's table was at.

I approached her table, there was some people at one table and they all had their homework and text books out studying. Nerds.

"Camila," I called her out.

It was like a movie in slow motion, she turned her head and her long dark brown hair followed in one swift motion showing her beautiful face. I watched in amazement how she just looked so gorgeous all the time.

I couldn't believe I was doing it again, getting lost in her looks again. I wanted to slap myself for being weird this isn't normal, to be looking at my sister the way I have been lately. I just shook my head getting rid of my thoughts.

Camila opened her mouth to speak but Dinah who was just sitting there with her feet prompt up on the table beat her to the punch, "Aye Lauren what up?"

I smiled at her, "Nothin much, enjoying life," I turned to Camila. "I need the keys to your car."

She frowned, "What for?"

"To get lunch."

She dug in her backpack and took her keys out. Holding the keys out to me, I reached to grab them, but she pulled back before I could. What is up with people doing that today?