Chapter 37

PREVIOUSLY

I smiled down at her and cupped her cute cheeks in my hands. She placed her hands over mine and spoke, "Are you okay?"

Not responding I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her mouth.

"Don't distract me," She scolded half heartedly against my lips. "You like completely zoned out for a minute I was worried."

"I'm fine baby," I told her brushing my thumb against her right cheek. "Sometimes I get a bit overwhelmed when I think about how much I love you and how lucky I am to have someone as amazing as you in life who loves me, for me and always there for me when I need you to be." I told her which wasnt lie. Just left out the trip part.

A grin formed on my face when I felt her cheeks warm up in my hands. Camila looked down, avoiding my gaze.

"Are you shy?" I teased in a soft voice tickling her cheeks with finger tips.

Camila leaned her head on my fingers, stopping my movements and giggled loudly. "I'm not shy..."

I tickle her left cheek, "Admit it." I demand playfully.

"No," She says quickly.

"Admit it!" I can't help the giggles that fall from my lips when I see how happy Camila is and the loud laughs she lets out uncontrollably.

"Yeah!" she finally says twice and I stop my fingers and lean down to kiss her softly. My heart swells with joy when I feel her smile against my lips.

A low growl from my stomach interrupts our sweet kiss and she's the one that pulls away first.

"Hungry?" Camila says tucking a strand of dark hair behind her ear away from her face.

"Yeah, I'm gonna order a pizza." I lift up my phone, she leans up and kisses my cheek before I exit the room.

I dial up the phone number to the local pizza place.

Right as I'm about to press call Camila yells, "Order Hawaiian!" I roll my eyes at her and laugh quietly to myself, I was already planning on ordering half pepperoni and half Hawiian. I press call and hold the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" a young guy answers the phone with an annoyed tone of voice.

I roll my eyes at his attitude, "Okay I would like to order a..."

"Ahhhh!" a loud yell stops me mid sentence, scaring the shit out of me. I whip around and see Camila smiling at me. I hold my hand over the bottom of my phone and chuckle shaky.

"Hi," I say loudly smiling at her. "What's up?"

She giggles, smiling widely showing her teeth. "I just wanted to scare you."

"You really scared the crap out of me," I admit laughing.

Giggling, she gently places her hand on my forearm.

"I'm on the-" I start but she interrupts me.

"I was hoping for a bigger reaction."

I smile and hold up the phone, "I'm in the middle of a phone call."

"So?" She asks with a flirty smile on her lips, "I can still scare you whenever I want."

Camila's fingers brush against my free hand before walking away back into the other room.