Chapter 17

Enjoy :D

Two weeks ago Camila and I kissed, again. Fourteen days go by so slow when the girl of your dreams doesn't even cast you a glance. Geez, girl of my dreams? I am so fucking lame.

Ugh, taking the last drag of my cigarette I toss it down into the neighbor's yard and lie back gazing up at the stars.

Being on the roof alone has become my usual thing lately. It gives me time to think, really think. Especially about my feelings for Camila and the kiss we had shared. Damn, it was so sexy. Camila was sexy, the way her soft warm tongue twirled around my own turned me on.

Holy hell, just thinking about it right now turned me on. But then a sad sigh escapes my lips as I think of how she pushed me and drove away.

But not before she said 'I hate what you do to me'.. What the hell does that even mean? If anything, I hate what she does to me. The way she gets my heart racing when I see her, or when I wake up and quietly go down the stairs and hear her morning raspy voice as she talks to our parents, lately that's really the only time I hear her voice.

Camila hasn't talked to me since then. When I see her in the hall at school she completely goes to opposite direction, and at home I've been ungrounded because I got my grades up which is cool but I still stay home hoping Camila will be here too but she never is. She spends all of her goddamn time at Dinah's fuckin house, avoiding me. But when she is here she stays in her room, and doesn't come out until dinner, then after dinner she's back up in her room.

I haven't heard much from Jessica, probably because thinks I don't like her. After the kiss, I was stunned and completely frozen in the parking lot I don't exactly remember how long I was in the parking lot for, but I know it was quite awhile until I heard footsteps running toward me from behind. It turned out to be Jessica who had a very confused look on her face carrying my backpack. She had asked me what was wrong but I said it was nothing, and called Rocky to pick me up.

So yeah... I don't think Jessica is going to talk to me again any time soon. Which sucks, because now I don't have a distraction from Camila.

"Lauren!" A voice called down from below.

I frowned and crawled slowly and lied on my stomach to look down on the ground, only to find Devon there looking up at me with a goofy grin on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I say.

"I'm bored, so come down here!"

"Why should I?"

He sighed loudly enough for me to hear, "Because it's a Friday night and everyone's busy except for you, and I need your help with something."

"With what?"

"Come down so I can tell you!"

I groan dramatically, "fine, I'll be down in a minute."

In all honesty I really didn't want to go anywhere I just wanted to stay home and do nothing. But I needed to get out of the house. Maybe this could be a good and fun thing even if it's with Devon.

Going down the stairs, I passed by the kitchen and my heart skipped a beat when I saw Camila sitting at the counter reading a book while drinking what I think is hot chocolate, she had her hair up in a messy bun and was wearing a cute pink onsie. She looked like a cute pink princess.

My pink princess.

If only she was actually mine...

"Hi," I blurted out.

Camila glanced up only for a split second before looking down at her book, ignoring me and crushing my heart.

I sighed in defeat, "well I'm going out tell our parents I'll be back later."