HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENMA

Today was Kenma's birthday. Yes yes yes. And he being your crush, it was a big day for you. You were all excited for it. You had to admit you couldnt sleep all night because of the excitement.

Kenma didnt like meeting and socializing as he was introverted. So you guys planned to celebrate it on a cafe. Nothing special. The plan was all of you will go together to a cafe, celebrate his birthday, spend some time hanging out together.

So now you were in the cafe ready to celebrate Kenma's birthday. Kenma came in with Kuroo. He came in and stood beside you. And the only thing in your mind was

He looks too good in casual wearing. I am going to die. He looks too good.

You tried your best to act normal.

You: Happy birthday.

Kenma: You already said it in class but thank you again.

Kenma said smiling. You couldnt help but blush. But Kenma was blushing too which was surely unnoticed by you. He thought you looked really good today.

You all sat around a round table and by luck or Hana you were sitting beside Kenma.

You looked at Ito and he was sitting beside Shiro. He looked like he was going to burst out of happiness. Hana blushed a bit at first sitting beside Kuroo but then they went to their normal self. The arguing self.

Later a waiter comes with a cake with candles lit on it. As Kenma blows on it and starts cutting it everyone starts singing

Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday dear Kenma~
Happy Birthday to you~

Everyone claps while Kenma picks up a piece of cake and bites it.

Kuroo: Let us have a bite too. Feed (y/n) first.

First you didnt see anything strange about it. But suddenly it hit your mind. You will be biting the same piece of cake Kenma ate. Thats basically an indirect kiss.

Kenma realized that too and saw what Kuroo was doing. But there can be no backing out now. If he denies it the situation would turn awkward.

Kenma picks up the piece of cake and feeds it to you. It was a small piece of cake, so you ate it whole in one bite.

Both Kenma and you were blushing. Not only cause you had an indirect kiss, but you accidentally touched his hand with your mouth while eating the cake. Kenma was trying his best not to blush and give everyone a piece of cake. While you were looking down on your legs trying to hide your blush.

Then more food came in and you all started eating. The food was good and you all talked about little stuff.

Hana: Alright! Now everyone give Kenma your gifts.

Kenma: Gifts?

Shiro: You thought that you were going to treat us on your birthday and we arent going to give you gift?

Kuroo: Actually thats how it went the previous years but you guys are too stubborn.

Ito: *laughs* Well now Kenma is getting gifts.

Everyone starts giving their gifts and Kenma expresses his gratitude. But in his mind he was waiting for the gift that you were going to give him.

You: Ahh....so I bought this thinking you might want it.

Kenma: What is it?

You: Open it you will see.

Kenma starts opening it. Just as he opens up the wrapping his eyes start shining.

You: Your joystick looked old so I thought I would buy one for you.

Kenma: Th-this is the newest one! The newest model!

You: Yeah...you like it?

Kenma: I love it!

Kuroo: Woah i have never seen Kenma so happy.

Then you guys took a picture.

Hana: Oi Kuroo! Share it to the group.

Ito: Group?

Shiro: Oh dont worry. We are going to add you.

Kenma: I will be back in a bit. I have to go to the washroom.

Hana: Oh yeah! (y/n) you wanted to go to the washroom too. Kenma lead her to the girls washroom please.

You could feel Hana's smirk. You got up glaring at her warning her not to do this kind of thing again.

You start walking with Kenma.

Kenma: Where are the washroom?

You: I dont know.

Kenma: Oh there it is

You: Ok thanks.

You went into the girls washroom while Kenma went into the boys. You didnt actually need to got to the washroom so you were standing there clueless. You went infront of the mirror and checked yourself. You touched you lips with your hand remembering the flashback of Kenma feeding you. You cover your face with your hand and start blushing. Then after a while you walk out of the washroom and saw Kenma standing.

He was standing there scrolling on his phone. The light behind him made him shine and more admirable. You took out your phone and took a picture. He was just amazing.

You went to him and called him.

Kenma: Oh lets go.

Then you both went to the table.

Kuroo: Then now we are going home?

Shiro: Well it was fun.

Hana: Actually it was. Especially for one.

She said looking at you. You so wanted to smack her on the head.

Later you all got out of the cafe.

Kenma: Oh (y/n)!

You: Yeah?

Kenma: You wanna play tomorrow at my house?

You: Ok. I would love to.

Both of you smiled at each other and went in your ways. It was a great day for you. Kenma even loved your gift. It made you really happy.

On the other hand, Kenma thought he was the most luckiest. He got to spend time with you on his birthday and even got a joystick he wanted. To him it was the best birthday ever.

-☆☆☆☆-

Today is Kenma's Birthday!! Its 16/10/2020!! Yay! Happy birthday Kenma!