Restaurant

(A/n: this is mostly you in your thoughts)

(Y/n) pov:

I was sitting in a train going to the restaurant. Aghhh!! What has my life become?! I am being controlled by a playboy!! I didnt even agree on going to the restaurant! I should be hanging out with my friends today!

Ah yeah.... you were awfully angry now. Why? Well uh.....its the time of the month. And things weren't really going your way so.....things are a bit messed up on your head.

I didnt even want to dress up. But mom said I am going to a good restaurant so I have to dress up decently too. (You said rolling your eyes) I wasnt in the mood to dress up so mom did all of that. I didnt even look at the mirror. I was too angry for that.

I even wanted to cancel on this forced decision. But that stupid jackass didnt even give me any contact info of his!!!

I get out of the train and start walking towards the restaurant. I see the restaurant and Ito standing infront of the restaurant.

Ito: Oh (y/n). Hello. You look beautiful today. Seems like someone dressed quite carefully.

I dont even fucking know what I am wearing right now. My mom dressed me up so I should be looking like a three year old girl in pigtails. And if someone among us was giving a shit about dressing it was surely not my ass. (sorry for being aggressive. I just want to unleash some of my inner demons from time to time)

You: Hi

Ito: So...lets go in!

Ito lead me in and we sat on a table together.

Ito: What do you want to order?

You: (Idk just imagine something. My mind isnt working. Its 1:25 am in the morning. Sorry ^^')

We ordered our foods and stayed quite for a while.

Ito: So....I have realized something recently.

I look at him. Is this some kind of new drama? Oi author i dont want any drama with this jackass (What? No!! Y/N you cant break the fourth wall. Stay in your act. Sorry for the inconvenience guys. Its just her time of the month hehe....)

Ito: You were quite angry with me for snatching your phone that day. So I invited you to this restaurant to make up for it. But you seem to not enjoy it.

I accidentally nodded

Ito: Haha....you are quiet entertaining. I like it. But as I was saying I just wanted you to know that I didnt want you to feel uncomfortable or anything. And I tried to make it okay in my way but made it way more difficult. I am sorry for that.

I was listening to him. It sounded like a genuine sorry.

Ito: Its just that... I wanted attention from you which I didnt get.

You: *sighs* Just so you know, even if you get attention from a lot of people it doesnt mean you will get it from everyone.

Ito: Yeah. Thats exactly what I am saying. I have realized that I wont always get the attention. I wanted to say sorry.

I am quite surprised on how he is acting. Maybe it is a phase. He is realizing the reality of the world.

You: I guess you are starting to understand the world.

Ito: Yeah..... and I want to know more. Everyone around me treats me like a king. I want to know people more.

I dont like where this is going. Wtf is he thinking? I really want the food of the restaurant. So i guess i have to wait for some time.

You: .....

Ito: I realized a small part of the world from you. I want to know more.

You: Y-yeah....you can always try literature....

Ito: *laughs* You are really funny.

You: ...

Ito: Anyways lets be friends.

You: Ok....

Ito: I know you haven't warmed up to me and I wont force you. If you want lets exchange contact info?

I nodded. Then we exchanged our contact info with each other and started having some small talk. I can actually see him giving effort to become my friend. It wont hurt to give him a chance, right?

Then we left the restaurant and went home. I cleaned up and sat on my bed. Nile (your cat) got on bed and sat beside my pillow.

You: You know Nile...you can sometimes help me make this tough decisions. I talk to you like a stupid and act like you do understand.

I look at him. He is licking himself like the cat he is. I sigh. I guess I will befriend him. But none of my friends like him. Especially Kenma and Shiro for some reason. Even i didnt like him. I guess I can make them understand. I dont wanna think anymore. I wanna sleep.

*bursting through the door your younger brother comes in*

Eiji: Where is the cat?!!

I lift my head.

You: Why?

He notices Nile.

Eiji: Oh you son of a bitch~ Come here and let me pat you. I wanna play with you. (He is saying this in an adorable way)

You: He is a cat Eiji....why would he be a son of a bitch? Call him a son of a cat or something.

Eiji: I will call him what I want. Let me pat you lity puty kitty~

You: His name is Nile.

Eiji: We never agreed to that. And he doesnt even reply to it.

You: Well what do you suggest?

Eiji: I dont know. Maybe he doesnt need a name.

You: Yeah yeah. Now get out of my room. And how many times did I say to knock on my door?

He picks up Nile and starts walking out of my room.

You: And why are you playing with him all of a sudden?

Eiji: Mom isnt letting me play games anymore.

You: Got it. Now get out.

Eiji: You are rude. *sticks his tounge out*

You: I am proud that I am.

-☆☆☆☆-

Sorry i have taken a lot time. My exam is starting and I dont have any great ideas for the moment. So I will be taking a brief hiatus. (^^)