Rumours

Kenma pov:

The girl who sits infront of me, (y/n) Mashira. Straight, short, black hair with (e/c) eyes. She seems really calm and quiet. For some reason, i feel a little different about her. She seems special in some kind of way.

Now i am in the gym, practising volleyball with team. I am quite tired but Kuroo is too stubborn. He isnt letting us go yet.

Kuroo: Oi Kenma! Set the ball properly.

Kenma: I am tired...

Kai: Lets give it a rest, Kuroo.

Kuroo: Lets train a bit more. Kenma toss the ball properly this time.

Kenma: Mmm...

*Tosses the ball as Kuroo spikes it*

Kuroo: Yeah!!

Yamamoto: Nice kill!!

Yaku: Nice toss!

Kenma: I wanna go home...

Kuroo: Ok everyone! Clean the gym. Tomorrow we will practise again at the same time.

We all cleaned the gym, placed the volleyballs in place. As Kuroo and I were walking out of school, we saw (y/n) coming out of the library. I take out my game after seeing her go. Kuroo started

Oi. You know i have noticed something.

I didnt say anything. I just continued playing my game.

You really give a lot of attention to that girl.

I got a little shocked. I look at Kuroo removing my attention from the game. He gives a creppy smile.

I am right, aren't I?

My character in the game dies exactly at that moment. I again look at my game and hesitantly answered

N-no you aren't...

You literally lost your composure hearing that. Of course you give special attention to her.

I try to keep my attention on my game.

She is the one who sits infront of you right?

....

I saw her in your class. I gotta say, not a bad choice.

I feel my face heat up. To hide it i pull my game to my face.

Ha! You are even blushing. You like that girl!!

Shut up, Kuroo...

I have been friends with you since elementary school but i have never seen you flustered like this!! That girl is something. What's her name?

I couldnt handle it anymore. Keeping my game close to my face I ran towards the station.

Eh!! Kenma!!

I didnt pay anymore attention and went straight to the station. Kuroo was supposed to buy something so he didn't follow me. I took a seat panting. I again took out my game and relaxed on my seat. I kept playing the game thinking

Why did i blush so much hearing that? Its not like i like her....right? But i do give special attention for some reason. Kuroo was right in that fact but i denied it. Well, she is....cute. She smiles at small things when she thinks noone is noticing her. That day in the cafetaria she smiled looking at her food. She seems really interesting. I want to know more about her, I really like her.....WAIT!! WHAT?!