Secret

Before the birthday of Kenma a little bit interesting thing happened. After school you and Shiro were visiting Ito cause he was sick. Kenma and Kuroo couldn't come cause they had practice and Hana had work in her club. And you kinda promised that you would visit him today for his sickness, so this is what had to be done. Shiro brought some snacks for Ito with a get well soon card. As you guys were walking Shiro pointed out Ito's house.

You: Oh its just next to your house. You guys can talk through your window.

Shiro: Yeah......

You: Why are there groups of girls in front of Ito's house?

Shiro: They have been coming here to "visit" since yesterday.

You: They do understand that they look nothing more then simps, right?

A voice from behind you guys spoke

???: You guys are doing the same thing as them. Dont you think you look like simps too?

You turn around and see a girl with long curled hair, makeup caked on her face and two more girls behind her kinda with the same condition.

Shiro: I am sorry but we aren't visiting Ito with any alterior motive unlike you guys. We are his friends.

Shiro was really good in confronting others. She was the class rep who helped you and Hana make your junior highschool bully to quit her bully. Well that is how you guys became good friends.

???: Yeah we can see that. "Friends" that you guys are.

That girl said eyeing you.

Shiro: I am Shiro and this is (y/n). We didnt catch your name.

???: Alright quit the sass. I am trying to talk to your friend here.

Shiro: Sass? I was just giving a normal introduction. If i did give it that would be ill mannered and wouldnt go well, will it?

A vein popped on the girls forhead. Then she glared at you.

???: Ito is never going to like some loser like you!! He needs a girl like me!!

Shiro: What are you screaming for? I see nothing wrong here.

The two girls behind her said

"Stop being her bodyguard!"

"Yeah!"

And with that they walk away. Shiro sighs while you keep standing there speechless.

Shiro: Strange, right?

You: What were they eyeing me for?

Shiro: Its just their attitude. Everything is okay now, dont worry.

She gives you a smile. You smile in return. You really felt safe around her. She is the big sis of the group after all.

Then you text Ito.

Ito

You:
Me and Shiro are outside your house

Ito:
Shiro is here too?

You:
Yeah
The rest didn't come cause they were busy

Ito:
My sister is gonna open the door for you guys

You:
Alright

You two went in front of the house and rang the bell. A young adult female opens the door. You wondered this was his sister.