Rainy day

Even though you and Kenma had feelings for each other, you both hid it. You both were afraid it might destroy the friendship you 5 friends made. Both of you acted normal as nothing is different. It wasnt hard. It wasnt painful either. The friendship was really close and tender. You both thought this was more than enough.

So recently you, Kenma and Shiro try to set up Kuroo and Hana as much as possible. But they both are just unbelievable. Everytime at least one of them has to mess up. Not even a single time were you guys succesful. The number of times you mentally facepalm yourself is huge. Its like you guys are setting up the most stupid persons with each other.

One day Shiro almost shouted seeing how stupidly Kuroo ruined the moment. Kenma and you hurriedly hold her and hid. There were many times like this were you were almost busted. But they are just too stupid. Well that stupidity helped in one way at least.

So today, you guys setted them up on a rainy day. Kuroo normally doesnt bring umbrella and Hana does. Today there was no volleyball practice so you guys planned them to walk under the same umbrella on a rainy day. Typical start of relationships. Shiro had work in the student council so it was you and Kenma observing the couple.

So Kenma acted that he had to go home early and made a run from Kuroo. You did the same with Hana. Now you both were hiding waiting to see how things go. Kuroo was standing in school. Hana walked in

Hana: What are you doing here, bed head?

Kuroo: Oh i dont know...maybe cause its raining.

Hana: Yeah right. Where is your umbrella?

Kuroo: Where do you think it is?

Hana: Alright, I see how we are playing here. You continue your sarcasm and i walk away with my umbrella.

Kuroo: You shouldnt do that to your senpai! Remember that i got your stupid head pass that exam.

Hana: Yet the one stupid enough not to bring an umbrella is you.

You whispered to Kenma,

You: Hana is making some valid points today. What happened to her?

Kenma: Mmhm...no kidding.

Hana and Kuroo argued like this for a while.

You: Why do they argue so much when they like each other?

Kenma: What did even make us think we can get them together?

You: I blame Shiro.

Kenma: I blame her too.

Then suddenly Kuroo looks at us. We both flinch and jumped back to hit the wall. Kenma's back was on the wall while you were on him. You both didnt realize that sinve you were wondering if Kuroo saw you both. Your eyes fixated on the Kiroo and Hana's way you ask

You: Did he see us?

Kenma: I dont know. I dont think so.

Saying that Kenma suddenly realizes what position you both are in. And you both couldnt even move from that position or else Kuroo might notice you both. Kenma's whole face heated up and couldnt think straight. You ask

You: Why did Kuroo even look over this direction anyway?

Kenma: I-i do-dont know...

You look towards Kenma. Now Kenma's heated face and your face close to each other. Just an inch or two distance.

You: Why are you stu-

Thats when you realize why he was. Your face got as red as a tomato in a mere second. You couldnt move. Thats how shocked you were. Kenma with his eyes closed (>○<)

Kenma: Ah-h...(y/n) could you j-just mu-move a a a bit further.

You quickly jumped from your spot and moved back. Luckily Kuroo and Hana had already went ahead with their umbrella, so they didnt notice you. You both were blooming red (I dont even know if this is a thing) out of embarassment. You both couldnt look at each other. Both your eyes were on the ground.

You: I-i am s-sorry! I didnt m-mean to do t-that.

Kenma: I understand...i-it wasnt your fault.

You then remember about Kuroo and Hana and look at that way. Now they werent there.

You: Did Kuroo and Hana leave already?

Kenma looked at that direction

Kenma: It seems like it....

You: I guess we should go home now.

Kenma: Yeah....

Kenma and you both reached your hands in your bags. Kenma took out his umbrella and looked at you. You couldnt find your umbrella. You searched again. No umbrella.

Kenma: Is something wrong?

You stop looking and wear your bag on your back. Looking down on the floor you said

You: I forgot my umbrella.....

You got embarrased as soon as you said it. Kenma scratches his cheek a little blush available

Kenma: I can share mine.

You: But both of us live in different streets. You have to go to the train station and i have to go to (insert address here)

Kenma: I can drop you in your house.

You: Oh...ok. Thank you.

You get in Kenma's umbrella. Both of you having a little blush on your cheeks. You both keep walking. Not a single word. Just the sound of rain dropping on the roads, houses, the umbrella. Both your shoulders brushing together now and then. It was truly a romantic moment.

There was an old man sitting on his shop. Seeing the both of you he said

Oh the young old days. Young love~

Both of you got extremely flustered. Well both of you were blushing and people was thinking you were a couple even if they didnt say it.

Eventually you both reached your house.

You: Kenma, this is my house. Thank you for walking me home.

Kenma: No problem..bye then

You: Bye..

Just when you were going to open the door Kenma called

Kenma: (y/n)...

You turned and answered

You: Hmm..

He gave a smile and said

See you tommorow.

You blushed seeing his smile and somehow was able to smile and say the same thing.

See you tommorow.

-☆☆☆☆-

The last chapter wasnt that great. I know. I had ran out of ideas. So i took a break and did something else for the previous two days. Now that i got a new idea i wrote it. So i might do this break and write thing for the rest of the story i think. Anyways thank you for reading my crappy story uo to this. (Honestly wondering how you got so far)