Kuroo and Hana

Today you were sitting along with your friend group in the cafetaria.

Hana: Ahhh!! The exam is so close!!

Shiro: Why are you stresssing out? Its not so hard.

Hana: You can say that cause you are the best among us on studies. I am the worst. I dont even know how i got in 1-C. I shouldnt have even passed.

Kuroo: You are that bad, eh? No wonder you are so stupid.

Hana: Shut up...

Kuroo: You shouldn't talk like that with your senpai.

Both of them start glaring at each other. While they were at it, you were eating your food and watching Kenma play a game.

Shiro: Oh yeah! I have a question in mind for (y/n).

Everyone of us looked at Shiro interested to listen what she has in mind.

Shiro: You said you didnt like Ito as, you know, love interest. Why is that?

Now everyone's eyes was on you. You thought you felt a strong stare from Kenma. But then again you thought its because he is sitting close or something like that.

You: You all know the incident in the library.

Everyone nods.

You: I dont like touch. And the thing he did in the library wasnt a mistake. He did it on purpose, I think.

Shiro: Yeah, i agree on that.

You: He is pretty familliar with girls. He can easily cheat as soon as he loses interest in me. He was able to create a situation to hit on me. According to that, it wouldnt be difficult for him to get another girl.

Shiro: Yeah. I can see what you are saying.

Kenma: You did the right thing...

You looked at Kenma and replied

You: Yeah...I know.

Shiro: Hana, you need help with your studies right?

Hana: Yeah, i really need it.

Shiro: I am sure Kuroo can teach you.

Kuroo: I can teach but the question is, can the stupid head learn?

Hana: I can learn!! And i am not a stupid head!! You are the stupid one. You come to school with a bedhead.

Kuroo: This is not a bedhead!!

Hana: Yeah it is.

Argument between Hana and Kuroo about stupid stuff was a daily thing. You all got used to it. Shiro was smiling seeing Hana and Kuroo arguing. She came to me and Kenma and started whispering.

You know there is some chemistry between Hana and Kuroo.

Kenma and you both nodded. It was obvious that they both liked each other. Shiro again whispered

We should make this thing happen.

Thats when you shook your head and whispered

You: We will support them but interupting it will be a bad idea.

Shiro: But what if we make a suitable situation for them?

Kenma: Like you did now? The study thing.

Shiro: You understood that?

You: Only a stupid wouldnt.

Shiro: Well the love birds didnt. And i want to see how there relationship develops.

You: You are saying we spy on them?

Shiro: Yeah!! Will you two join me?

You look at Kenma while Kenma looks at you. You both nod at each other.

You: I have no problem with that.

Kenma: I would like to join too.

Shiro: I knew you two would!! Anyways I will set their study in the library. We will all spy together.

Kenma and you nod. Shiro talks with them and sets heir study at the library. Shiro was somehow very good at it. They didn't even suspect a bit.

So, now you are in the library doing your work. Kuroo and Hana will arrive now. As they get in they sit in a table and start discussing what they are gonna work on and stuff like that. You give text to Kenma and Shiro that they can come in now.

Shiro enters acting all spy and Kenma quietly walks in. We all hide behind a bookshelf near Kuroo and Hana so we can hear their conversation. At a point Hana was reading really attentively while Kuroo was staring at her blushing. Then Hana looks at Kuroo and says

What are you looking at airhead? I cant concentrate.

We all facepalm ourselves. Hana just completly destroyed a romantic moment.

Kuroo: I am gonna bring (insert math book name).

Kuroo gets up from his chair. Then it suddenly hits you. You are hiding in the math section. He is coming right towards you guys.

You: Ah.. he is coming towards us.

Shiro: What?! We have to move then.

Shiro runs straight away leaving you and Kenma. Kuroo comes and sees you two.

Kuroo: Oh! What are you two doing here?

Oh shit! What do we do now? As you were thinking this Kenma replies

Kenma: Uh...(y/n) was working here. Uh... I came here to ask her if she wanted to play a new game with me at my home.

You looked at Kenma and again looked at Kuroo.

You: Yeah. He was asking me if i wanted to play the new game at his home.

Kuroo: Oh! Then we can go on our way home together. I am almost finished over there. And why are you two stressing out so much?

You: W-what made you think that?

Kuroo: Both of you are sweating.

You: Oh its just really hot here, right Kenma?

Kenma: Y-yeah. Its really hot here.

Kuroo gives a confusing smile.

Kuroo: Ok? You two wait until i finish.

You: Yeah we will be here.

Kenma: Yeah...we will be here. Dont worry.

Kuroo goes back to his table and we both let our breath out. Shiro comes.

Shiro: Woah! That was a nice cover story.

We both glare at Shiro for leaving us behind.

Shiro: What? Dont blame me. You guys didnt run. Its your fault.

You: *sigh* So, I have to go to your house now?

Kenma: Yeah. Sorry.

You: Oh no problem. I would like to play games in your house.

Shiro: I will be going now. If Kuroo or Hana sees me they will start suspecting. Bye.

After a while Kuroo comes and you walk along with them to the train station. You sat on the train as you take out a book and start reading it.

-☆☆☆☆-

So how did I do in this chapter?
\(^♡^)/