Nekoma

A/N: If a sentence is written like this- I want to eat...... it means you are in your thought.

You graduated from your junior highschool and have applied for Nekoma as it was close to your house and also a well reputated school. Today was your first day of highschool. Some of your junior highschool friends and classmates applied there too. You got ready and went out of your house as your mother wished you good luck. You started waking towards your school and saw some students with uniforms of Nekoma walking the same path as you. You couldnt care less about them and kept walkiing towards your new highschool.

As you reached your new highschool you realized how big it was. You waited for your three friends. They arrived one by one and then you guys proceeded towards your class. For some reason, 1 of your friends was in 1-A and one of them in 1-C. You were alone in 1-B.

You went in your class saying bye to your friends. The class was pretty much filled but there was still a seat empty beside the window. You took that seat and looked around a bit. There was a boy behind you. He had his hair coloured yellow but the roots of his hair was black. Kinda like a pudding. There was another boy beside you. He had glasses and was reading a book.Well i like reading too. I might be able to get along with him for class stuff... He seems nice too.There was a blond girl infront of you with a ponytail. This seat isnt half bad and the people around it seems quite too. I guess this class wouldnt be so bad without my friends.

Then it was breaktime. Your friend Hana from class 1-C came in your classroom .

Hey (y/n)!! How was your class up until now?

It was normal i guess...

Oh! You got a seat near the window! I am way more close to the door so i can run towards you guys as fast as possible.

Mmm..

Quickly take your food. We are going to the cafetaria with Shiro.

She then saw the boy beside me with glasses and whispered

oh....who is the handsome dude beside you with glasses?

Then she looked at the boy behind me and said

the one one behind isnt bad either....

You looked towards her with a face (-_-) Then she gave a smug face towards you and said

Quite good of a seat choice i see (y/n) Mashira.

You shook your head and took your bento. You both got out of your class and saw Shiro. You guys went to the cafetaria and ate as you guys had chatted. It kinda went like this

You know Shiro, (y/n) took a seat beside handsome guy with a cute one behind.

Woah ( y/n) i didn't know you had it in yourself.

I didnt choose my seat with that in mind. It was just a seat beside the window. Hana just seems to like both of them for some reason.

Hm... Hana's likings are usually crappy does usuaslly over exaggerate stuff.

Gasp* How could you say that? I thought we were friends.

Anyways (y/n) what club are you gonna join?

Dont just ignore me!!

Ok then what club are you gonna, Hana?

Oh i was thinking i want to join the art club.

You ( y/n)?

I will help in the library.

Yeah i see why you would. You really like books. I was thinking i would join the student council.

You are smart and good at stuff. I am sure they will take you in the student council Shiro!!

Yeah thats why i am going there dumbass

Ahh ( y/n), Shiro is teasing me again.

Like this the break ended. You all went to your classes. The school ended with boring introductions of teachers and then everyone went home.

-☆☆☆☆-

You guys can comment and inform me about my mistakes. Tell me if i have to make the chapters a little longer or not. Inform me this little things. It helps me make a better story.