Friends

You were walking to school with a game today. Your brother introduced you to a new game and you got really hooked up on it. While playing the game and walking to school, you realized Kenma along with his friend in a store. Well, you passed them and didnt really pay any attention to them as you were really into the game.

As you reached school, you kept your game inside your bag and went to your class. Keeping your bag on your seat, you went to Hana's class. It was an unspoken rule between you guys. After coming to school, you have to go visit one of them. You didnt see Hana in her seat but her bag there. So, you went to Shiro's class. You saw Shiro and Hana talking. Hana saw me and said

Hana:Oh hey, (y/n)!

Shiro: Hey, (y/n).

You: Hi.

Shiro: Today you came a little later than usual. Is there any problem?

You: No. I was just playing a game.

Hana: Oh. What game is it?

You: (insert game name here)

Shiro: My elder brother plays it too.

Hana: I wanna see it.

(y/n): I have brought it.

Hana: Ooo..lets go!

You got to your sit taking out your game. You start playing it as your friends watch you. Kenma was behind and kinda could see you playing the game. Recently he has been playing that too. You made a attack which made Kenma surprised.

Kenma: Woah! How did you do that?

Hana and Shiro looked at Kenma. Kenma was too busy looking at your game so he didnt realize it.

You: This move combination is hard.

Kenma: I can see that. Which level are you in?

You: I am in 34.

Kenma: Oh i recognize this level. I am in 78 or something.

You didnt even realize who you were talking to. But as you win the level all of you give a victory scream. (You know the scream you give after winning. Like YESS!! or YOSH!! I didnt know what to name it)

The whole class stares at you, your friends and Kenma. Hana ignored the stares we had been getting and said

Hana: So, you play this game too?

Kenma nods.

Shiro: What's your name?

Kenma: ...Kenma Kozume...

Shiro: My name is Shiro Uzume. This is Hana Hatame and you must know (y/n) since you are in the same class.

Kenma nods again.

You were really into this game. So you really wanted to talk to him about it. Then the bell rings and your friends say bye and went back to their class.

Timeskip to breaktime~~

Hana and Shiro come in your class as you take out your bento and your game. Hana saw Kenma with his game in his pocket.

Hana: You know, you can come with us in the cafetaria and play that game together. It is fun watching this game.

Shiro: Yeah! You can come with us.

Hana and Shiro look towards you for permission and you nod. Then three of you look at Kenma to see what he says.

Kenma: Um...I have a friend along with me. Will it be a problem to bring him along?

Hana: Of course, you can bring him. Where is he?

Kenma: He will be here any minute.

Thats when Kuroo comes.

Kuroo: Oi Kenma!

Kenma: Hi..

Hana: So, this is your friend?

Kenma nods while Kuroo was confused on what was happening.

Hana: Hello! I am Hana Hatame. This is (y/n) Mashira and Shiro Uzume.

Kuroo: I am Kuroo Tetsuro. A second year student.

Shiro: Oo..then you are our senpai.

Kuroo: Yeah. How do you guys know Kenma?

Hana: We all got to know each other by the game (y/n) and Kenma is playing.

Kuroo: Oh that game!

Shiro: We were wondering if you guys can come join with us in the cafetaria.

Kuroo: Yeah we can if its fine with Kenma.

Hana: Yes! Then lets go!!

You all together went to the cafetaria as you and Kenma were playing the game. You and Kenma unconciously sit together while playing the game. The other three were chatting, eating and watching you two play the game.
You lost your level and started watching Kenma play. You were really surprised on how good he played.

You: You play very good.

Kenma nods while playing the game.

Kuroo: Well, he always does that one thing. If he doesnt play well, who else will?

You nod while watching Kenma play. Kenma wins that level and Kuroo snatches it right away. We both look at him.

Kuroo: You two gotta eat. You cant just play the game.

You then open your bento box while Kenma eats his food from the cafetaria. You both are the quiet type so you both just listen to the other three's conversation. You finish your food and the bell rings.

Kuroo: You guys again wanna sit in the cafetaria together?

Shiro: I wouldnt mind.

Hana: Yeah!! Its fun talking to you.

Like this you all sat together at the cafetaria everyday, made little chats and got really close. You guys were a group that stayed together in school. And since Kenma and you had a lot of simillarity, you guys got a little close. You guys exchanged contact info and the friendship turned out nice also.

-☆☆☆☆-

Yay....you have more friends now(°•°)
I bet it was impossible for you in real life