Sonic vs Victor "My Way"

Based on this song ⬇️

This drawling is a part of my rp, this scene when mind controlled Leo (from TMNT) and Victor attacks Longclaw's home. (and yes, Longclaw is alive everyone!!!) Sonic and Raph were able to snap Leo out of it but Victor, even without the mind control, had other plans.

He wanted revenge on Sonic for taking his little brother, Bumblebee, away from him and his culture and laws. Well Vic is mostly upset because Bee and Sonic are together (making Sonic bisexual due to his relationship with Ashley). Victor Heard about this and became very upset and tried to kill his brother, stating "If I can't have you for myself.....THEN NO ONE WILL!!!!"

Sonic bravely jumps in front of Bee, blocking him from his older brother as Victor kicks him and himself through a window or wall (idk).

I thought Chase Holfelder's cover of the song "My Way" by Frank Sinatra it's a good fit for this piece because instead of doing it the right way of approaching his opinion to his friends or family, Victor did it his way of dealing with "traitors" by using violence to set his tribe's "laws" straight.

At first I thought Victor would be One of the protagonists, but mine was telling me "it would be a cool and crazy, complete plot twist to see that Victor Is a homophobic who became a antagonist.

Ok story aside: here is the drawing, I hope you like it!

And again, in reality, these cats are hedgehog.😅😅😅😓