Water Alone!!!!

What do you get when you cross one of Ash Ketchum's most strongest Pokémon with a wolf and a famous warrior cat prophecy?

This is what you get: Water alone will save the universe!!!!!!!!

(After Pikachu and Keldeo) Ash Greninja is my favourite Pokémon like.........ever!!!! I also like wolves too. And warrior cats' "fire alone" prophecy. So why not mix three of those things together!

Because Ash Greninja is a water-type (Of course) I decided to change "fire alone" into "water alone" and "Water alone will save the clan" sounds pretty cheesy so I decide to change it to " water alone will save the universe"

What about the wolf side of the art? Don't you worry! I made a wolf OC based on Ash Greninja.

Wait for it...... wait for it.............

LINKIN!!!!

I know it sounds like a dumb name but it's the only name I had in mind for him (without copying WarriorGreninja 's "Zero" which is a awesome name)

Anyways, Linkin my wolf-dog/Pokémon OC. The reason why I decide to wolf dog it's because he is now a wild Pokémon who protects Karlos (The wolf side) but even though he's away from his trainer, he is still very loyal to Ash (the dog side)

I love all of my OCs, Linkin is kind of my best OC that I made.