Ace (Pokemon NL Ash Greninja) VS Zero (the Original Ash Greninja)

I was always thinking about what happened if Ace (Ash Greninja) and Zero (the original version of him) met somewhere and what will their reactions be.

So here it is.

When I was watching the XY series I thought that Ace (I'm using my nickname for Ash's Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja) was so cute as a froakie

When I was watching the XY series I thought that Ace (I'm using my nickname for Ash's Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja) was so cute as a froakie . Like even though he was small, he sure is feisty and stubborn and his backstory is interesting.....and sad. His personality as a frogadier stay pretty much the same. But as soon we get to the XYZ series and when Ace evolves into Greninja.........well........his personality changed.

Like he had a bit of a more blander personality and I couldn't really understand his personality correctly and The only reason why I fell in love with him in the first place is WHEN HE FIGHTS. (Like is because he's a bit more mature now or is it because his Greninja instincts took over him? Someone please help me!)

So for Ace's character, I decided to keep a bit of his Froakie/Frogadier personality, like for example, he risks his own life to save the people he loves (for EX: When he was a Froakie, he jumped in front of a electro ball to save Spark (Ash's Pikachu) and in my story, He took a bullet to save Ash's life.)

And I don't really remember but I think he had a bit of a temper when he was a Froakie as well. So I decided Ace should be a bit more short tempered.

But the only thing that I did not change is that he is highly intelligent and he can sense things a lot more quicker then others (EX: the evil vines)

And that's all that I say about Ash Greninja for today.

I hope you enjoy this art!

And please make sure you check out WarriorGreninja 's story "Zero Hazaki: Journey in Aloha" it's a really good story!!!

Ok bye. ☺️