Lucky

Before drawling

After drawling

Have you guys watch Stranger Things?

Lucky's backstory is very similar to Eleven's.

Note: this is not a true story.

Lucky was a Greninja who what tested in the Karlos lab. Just like Eleven from stranger things, he does mind control! Lucky escape to Newfoundland but was shot down by a poison type move by Team Rocket. Lucky for him (hence the name) he was saved by Ace/Ash Greninja and Kalista from "Pokémon NL". Lucky didn't trust humans at first, but Ace became A brother figure to him and show the bit of empathy for him. But one day both of them got into an argument about some nonsense and Lucky angrily throws Ace to the side with his mind and takes off. Kalista went out to find him in a blizzard, Ace followed. Both Kalista and Ace got lost in the blizzard and Kalista almost caught hypothermia. Ace saved her by keeping her warm and caught hypothermia himself. When Ace was about to lose consciousness, Lucky appears and keep them both warm. After the blizzard, rescuers found all three of them unconscious in the snow. After that, all three of them make a full recovery, it took a while for Lucky and Ace to recover but they all made it. After that, Lucky decided to stay with Kalista and he been with her ever since.

Man, that's a mouthful! But I hope you enjoyed the short story and the drawling!

Peace out ✌️