Step 1: Keep Him Warm

So the first chapter was when Small Bob first met Percy (his adoption day) this is set after step 10 of How to woo Jason Grace but before the epilogue! Cool? Got it? Awesome!

Step 1: Keep Him Warm

Small Bob stretched out across Percy's chest, his claws reaching out from his paws but being concealed again by his fluffy hands when he curls back up again on his human's chest. Percy lay on his bed, it was after his humans’ second meal but before the third. Hunting time was over, not that Small Bob had to hunt. His human did that for him.

Percy was shaking, like when Small Bob purrs only cold and uncomfortable. Small Bob shifts his position so that he's Percy's heart, keep the beating organ warm.

Small Bob isn't a big cat, he knows that, so he can't easily keep all of his Percy warm. The dog could but the dog was old and couldn't jump on the bed, and plus, Small Bob doesn't like dogs. Though to be fair, he doesn't mind the old girl that he shares his human with.

But he's mostly Small Bob's human.

"Hey Jason."

Small Bob lets out a depressed meow, Percy's calling that boy again. Small Bob has never seen him, which he is very pleased about, but his human always got a weird edge to his voice and he always laughed more. Laughing was one of the strange things that Small Bob's human does a lot, it's like purring only far less particular. Laughing means his human is happy, so Small Bon allows the boy to stay for now.

"It's freezing." Percy tells the boy.

"Small Bob is keeping me warm." Percy says after some boring talking coming from the other end of the magical light rectangle that the blonde and brown haired girls sometimes appeared in.

Good human, Small Bob purrs happily to himself, he understands how helpful Small Bob is to him.

These aren't going to be long chapters at all, a couple may be longer but we shall see.

I love writing from Small Bob's POV! It's like the weirdest thing I've ever done but so fun!

Please vote and comment!

Love Percy xx