I replied sarcastically hoping he gets the idea of my 'I don't want to be here' attitude.

"...Anyways, I also want to celebrate us getting through this stressful week. Because Krista sudden break caused us a lot more work and you managed to be on top of things. So let's celebrate."

In all honesty I'm bored of always going home right after work. I should give myself a break.

"You sure thats it?"

"Yes, nothing more."

"Okay then, I don't mind."

And with that phrase his face got brighter, and a wide smile illuminated his face.

'Did he just smile?' Gulf questioned as he saw a new facial expression on his boss.

'Did I just smile?' Mew thought to himself

"Okay, let me finish this and we can go. Are you done with your work?"

"Yes."

"Then you can wait for me in my office."

I don't really want to wait in his office, but I walked myself over to the couch to sit down.
His office had a really calming scent, and was a pleasant smell for my nose.

Taking a deep breathe a smile slowly crossed my face as I begin to slowly stretch parts of my stiff body. This smells familiar. Trying to remember where I smelt this first, it finally hit me. He was in my car that day. I totally forgot about it. I looked over to see him focusing intently on a document.

He always seems so busy, does he not have a lover. I'm won't be suprised if he didn't, but he just looks like the type of person who could easily get a boyfriend or girlfriend.

"Okay im done."

I could hear a faint voice.

"Hello?? Hellooo?"

I saw a blur moving in a swift side to side motion in front of my face which turned out to be his hand.

WOW that's a big hand, and very vieny too. Imagine if-

"Gulf!" His slightly loud voice drastically dragged me out of my thoughts.

"Im sorry what?"

"I said, I'm done."

I blinked trying to gather my thoughts, and noticed how close we are. Up close he just seemed to get better, and better looking.

"Uhh... Okay."

He walked over to his desk and grabbed his coat.
.
.
.
"So Gulf do you have anywhere specific you want to or like to eat at?"

Gulf looked at his watch before answering.

"Well, mew, I usually buy food at a restaurant besides my house area if you don't mind going there."

That sentence didn't really require him to say my name the way he did or in general, and it shocked me.

"Are you okay mew? You look kind of scared or shocked or something."

Two emotions in one day? That's a new record for me.

"Um sorry I was just taken a back with you suddenly calling me by my name."

"Don't get me confused mew. After office hours I keep everything professional away from me. So me addressing you formally outside office hours doesn't fit this situation."

Mew still looked astonished at was happening.

"Im sorry, I don't get you clearly."

"What I'm trying to say is, another reason why I didn't take you up on the offer of calling you your name during work hours is because that would be unprofessional. And if you don't like how I am right now then it's fine with me if everything about us stays strictly professional."