Chapter 6

New Chapter!! Amren's attitude was a little hard to write dialogue for so let me know if it sounds like her. 

Reminder: The italic text is a character's inner thought or them talking through the bond. 

The girl was asleep for 2 whole days and so far all we had found out was the males name was Fenrys Moonbean. He wouldn't tell us anything about her. What are you trying to hide or who was he trying to protect? He obviously cared about her, he wouldn't leave her side unless we forcefully made him eat.

Her body was clean now, her blond hair shining bright in the sun. I had seen her before but I couldn't remember. I walked down to the kitchen in deep thought, I didn't realize the whole time the inner circle were sitting at the table watching me.

"What are you thinking about Feyre?" Cassian blurted earning a stare from everyone around him.

"Just the girl upstairs. I feel like I have seen her before." I answer by picking my words carefully.

Mor nods and says,"That poor girl was whipped more than 10 times, and some of her scars are years old" Mor says to no one in particular. "She looks about 18 to 19 years old".

When I saw her for the first time, I was transported to the horrors under the mountain, but what the girl has been through was likely nothing close to me. As if in realization, I gasp earning a stare from everyone.

"What happened" Azriel asked concerned

"The girl! I know where I saw her" I answered.

"Spit it out girl, we don't have all day" Amren retorts.

Rolling my eyes I continue, "She was the girl in my nightmare, the one on fire". Looking at Rhys as realization sparks in eyes as well.

"What are you talking about!" Amren and Mor both exclaim at the same time.

"Last night I had a dream, where the girl upstairs was on fire in the middle of complete darkness."

"So you're telling me that the girl inside is fae with fire magic?" Mor asks me with a questioning look in her eyes.

"Not exactly" Amren answers. "What Feyre saw was a girl on fire, which could easily be how she was tortured. You saw the burn marks on the iron gauntlets and on her hands, she was burned".

There was a horrible silence before we heard the girl and Fenrys talking upstairs. I look at my family, "Let's go meet our guests".