Chapter 5

I do not own the image above, all rights to the owner. 

Reminder: The italic writing is a characters thought or them talking through their bond. 

Feyre:

We just fought Hydern, what could be worse? Who was the girl in my dream? I needed to ask Elain if she's had any visions lately. As I looked out the window at Velaris, The City of Starlight, my home. There was a big blue and black hole in the sky. People on the streets were screaming at the new threat. The city had already gone through so much, I prayed for no more war. I ran downstairs to find Rhys, Cassian, Azriel, Mor, and Amren already there observing the threat in front of them.

"Should we open it?" I asked them as I walked closer to the iron box and a white wolf unconscious on top of it. Why iron? I asked Rhys. I don't know he answered as he winnowed us off the streets and into the forest. 

Cassian and Azriel slowly lifted the white wolf of the iron box. " Be careful there might be..." but there was a blinding light which caused Cass and Az to drop the wolf and shield their faces.

I heard Mor suck in a breath as we saw the wolf was no longer unconscious and an animal, but a full grown muscular fae male. He was beautiful, even if his long blond hair was covered in blood. He quickly stood up in a fighting stance, assessing the danger in front of him.

 Feyre darling, I can show you what a beautiful male can do you to Rhys whispered.  Trying to hide my smile, my only response was, you are a shameless flirt. I could hear his sensuous chuckle down the bond as we quickly returned our attention to the male in front of us. 

"Who's in the box?" I asked, staring right at him.

He waited a few seconds before answering in a hoarse voice. "My friend, can u get a healer for her? He shifted back into a wolf and tried opening the lock on the box with his sharp nails without waiting for a response. He looked back at us as if asking us to help him.

Rhys and Azriel quickly broke open the lock with their illyrian blades and stopped short. The girl in the box looked like she was dead, her back was ravaged with scars, and her golden hair red from the blood loss. Mor quickly ran to call for healers as Azriel had already started healing the bleeding wounds.

"Why would someone do that to a girl." I asked down the bond horror coating every word. She couldn't possibly be more than 20 years old.  

"I don't know, let's take them to the house of wind" I squeezed his hand in response.

Do you guys think character dialogue sounds like them or does Rhys sound more flirty/sassy? Please comment and don't forget to vote!

Thank You for reading !!