Chapter 4

Cara's Pov

We walked back into the hotel and went into Harry's room. I just sat on the couch with my new things. I still cannot believe he bought me all of these things! I'm seriuosly so pissed.

Harry came in the room and we both sat down on the couch.

"So what do you want to watch a movie?" Harry asked.

"Sure." I responded.

"What movie?" He questioned.

"Anything." I told him.

Harry's pov

"Anything." Cara told me. That was the answer I wanted to hear. I knew just what to pick. Why is that the answer I wanted to hear? Because once the movie I am going to pick is in, let's just say that Cara may or may not be clinging to me for dear life.

I popped the DVD in and sat down. At first, I could tell Cara was trying not to let the movie get to her, but after about ten more minutes she yelped and was hiding her head into my chest holding onto me for dear life. I held her back. Her hair smelled like strawberries. And I owe all of this to the horror movie Friday the 13th. I held her for awhile until she said, "Dear gondi Harry! Turn the movie off! Anything else!" I chuckled. I got up and took the movie out. From behind me I could hear Cara mumbling under her breath. She was not happy. Oops.

I looked at the clock and it was past seven and I was hungry. "Cara, are you hungry? Because I am and if you are as well then we can go eat."

"Sure. I could eat." I grabbed her hand but she pulled it back without saying a word. I frowned but didn't say anything.

As we walked out the door, it hit me that I was going to have to do some interviews tomorrow. I could just tell the lads and Todd, but Todd said no girlfriends and may kick her out and I can't have that. I will just have to hide her. There is no way I am losing her. I have to keep my promise of helping her even if she doesn't want that.

We walked into the lobby and got into my car. "So where would you like to eat?" I asked Cara.

"Anywhere."

"Wow Cara. You are so helpful in helping me to get things you like." I said sarcastically.

All she responded with was, "Eh." I shook my head as I pulled into the Nandos parking lot. I guess Niall has rubbed off on me a bit. I hopped out and ran around to open her door. Thankfully there were no paps or fans in site, yet when we got into restaurant I requested a table in the back just in case.

A waiter came over to us and took our order. As he was walking off, he turned and winked at Cara. She just brushed it off, while myself on the other hand was not happy. I mean, I know I'm not dating Cara, but I feel very protective over her. I will have to watch that waiter.

"So Cara,"

"Yes Harry?"

"Your mum and brother." At the mention of those two people, you could see Cara tense. "Uh, do you remember at all where they could be? Did they ever mention any vacations, or anything?"

"No. They never really went anywhere after I, uh left." She informed me. "They didn't talk much about their lives. It was all about me to them." She said.

"And, honestly you don't know how it is just the most horrible feeling knowing you are consuming others lives and all they focus on is you, therefore they are alive but not really living."

When she said that, it clicked. That is the reason she doesn't want to get close too me. She doesn't want everything to be about her and she doesn't want to take my attention off of other things in my life. Well I will have to break her walls. Anyway, we continued discussing about her mum and brother and she was just getting more and more distant and uncomfortable as we went on. I could tell, though I didn't stop because I wanted to get closer to helping her. But, she had, had enough. "I'm going to the bathroom." She said and left before I could speak. I sighed to myself and put my head into my hands. I've just chased her off. Oh dear. I went too far. I just wanted get a start in helping her.
The waiter came and dropped off our food. I decided to wait for Cara, being the gentleman I am.
I started to get worried.