Chapter 12

Cara's Pov

I needed to get away from Harry and Liam for a minute. I don't want to blow up on them. As I leave the hotel room, I start to head towards the elevator, but I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around to see someone walking towards Harry and Liam's room. It's a man, average height, hair is short. A dark chocolate brown. Also, if I'm not mistaken, from the side he looks a lot like my brother Todd. I shake my head, still staring at the man who has yet to notice me, as he is looking down at his phone. It can't be him. I tell myself. You are probably just missing him. I continue to stare. I know it's rude, but I can't help myself. The man finally looks up from his phone to knock on Harry's door. Turn around! Is what I continuously chant inside my head, somehow hoping he'll hear me. He takes his fist off of the door, and grabs his phone out of his pocket, but just before he goes back to it, but something stops him. The mysterious man notices me and turns to face me.

My jaw drops. So does his.  My breath hitches in my throat. My eyes well with tears. I'm so overjoyed and shocked, I can't even bring myself to move. I hadn't planned on finding him very soon, let alone like this.

But it's really him. Todd. My brother whom I haven't seen in ages. Right before my eyes. I let out a gasp. "T-Todd!" I say as I rush to him and wrap my arms around his neck. I have so many questions, and so many things to say, but at this moment I am just so happy to see him, all I can do is hold onto him for dear life.

Todd's Pov

No. This has I be some sick twisted nightmare. Yes. I'm going to wake up and my sister is still going to be missing, and all I'll have to do is worry the police find her or something and returning to the facility so I don't have to explain anything to her.

I blink a few times. Crap she is still here. She has her two bony arms wrapped around my torso, my arms just dangling at my side. Waves of shock and confusion flow over me. How on EARTH she escaped the mental institution, is beyond me. They have maximum security. Just then, the door to Harry's room opens.

Harry's Pov

Cara has just left the room to go 'get some air' or whatever. I feel bad for going off on her the way I did, so I should probably go and check on her and apologize.

"Liam, I should probably go and check  on Cara's whereabouts. And ya know, apologize." Liam nods.

"Do you want me to go with you ?" He asks. It is now my turn to shake my head.

"No that's alright." And with that I walk to the door, but before I open it, I hear a voice. But not just any voice. Todd. There was a girl holding onto him, with beautiful brown hair that could only belong to- Cara?!

I swing the door open. I practically faint at the sight before me. Cara is bear-hugging Todd. 

"Cara?!" I exclaim. Just then Liam pops up behind me.

"Todd?!" Liam exclaims.

Just then Louis walks out of his hotel room drying his hair as he casually smiles and says, "Hey Cara! I see you've met Todd." How does Cara know Louis? I've kept her as a secret- wait. HE must be the guy Cara was talking about! I practically burst out laughing as I thought my best friend could have been a no good douche out to get Cara. But I am still confused on the whole Cara squeezing the life out of  Todd right in front of me thing.

Just then Niall, and Zayn come out from Zayn's room and right away they are probably more lost than Liam, Louis, and I. 

Cara's eyes had been shut tight as she hugged Todd. Although after what seemed like an eternity, she finally opened her eyes to be met with all of our confused looks. She started to blush profusely, and lightly chuckled. You could tell she didn't know what to say, because she continuously let out nervous chuckles.

"Ahehe, heh, heh, heh, heh..." And so on she nervously chuckled. It also probably made it worse since Niall and Zayn are standing there, and she has the slightest clue about who she is. Todd decided to speak up. 

He scratched his head a bit before saying, "Boys, this is my sister, Cara." 

All of our jaws drop, especially mine.

Wait, what?! I mean, I know that Cara's brothers name is Todd, but I didn't think her brother was my Todd. THIS Todd. Because this  Todd doesn't really talk about his family and has never mentioned anything about a sister. The lads and I have asked him countless times, but he refused to talk. He said something about a sibling maybe, and we know a little bit about his parents, but the only thing  I really know he is having some family issues. But from what Cara has told me in the recent days, I somewhat see why Todd wouldn't say much. Then again, I don't see what the big deal is. I mean, his sister is nice...MORE than nice... 

All of us just strain our confused expressions. I look to Cara.

"Cara, is this true." She nods with a large grin.

Todd then gets this look of horror on his face. "Harry, YOU know my sister?!" I inwardly rolled my eyes. I generally thought he figured that out slightly when I gasped her name as she was strangling him. As well as Louis seems to know her so I'm not 100% sure to why as he asks me.

"Uh, yeah Todd. I know Cara, and apparently so do you..." I say. I am getting to know Cara. Or at least I was. I mean now that she has found her brother, I'll probably never see her again. He'll probably send her off to go and live with extended family or something. 

A/N- lITTLE DOES HE KNOW THERE IS  A LOT MOER ACARA TO COME MUAHAH. Hello world! It's been a month or so since I updated, and I hope to update more and I'll probably update again either tonight or tomorrow. AND YES I KNOW IT IS A SHORT CHAPTER WHICH IS PROBABLY PATHETIC CONSIDERING MY ABSENCE OF UPDATING... BUT MEH I'M GONNA GO BEFORE THIS A/N IS LONGER THAN MY CHAPTER.

Much love,

Hx

EDITED: November 20th, 2015 AH EDITING FEELS NICE.