Chapter 16

Harry's Pov

Todd walks into the lounge, no sight of Cara. My heart drops. He didn't seriously get rid of Cara did he? He wouldn't have. He couldn't have. Just then from around the corner pops out Cara and I let out a sigh of relief. I look at her and give a thumbs up and an I told you so look. She shakes her head and I smile. Todd clears his throat to get our attention.

"Boys, Cara will be staying with us for awhile. Like traveling, and such." I grin from ear to ear. Todd looks at Cara. "Uhm Cara, we're going to be actually leaving the hotel soon for our next stop, so uhm, you may wanna go and pack up your belongings." She nodded and walked off. Once she got into our room, yea I said our room, Todd turned to us.

"Listen up boys. There is a lot of stuff going on in my personal life. So you all are going to need to help me and listen to every word I say when it comes to Cara, and obey every rule. Understand?" We all nod. I decide it's best not to disobey because Cara isn't going anywhere and if holding my tongue means not losing her, I'll do it.

"Cara cannot and will not know that you guys are in the worlds biggest band and that I'm the manager. There are things going on like I said, and I don't want her having to worry about paps and such."

"But what about when we're out and she sees them?" Liam asks.

"We just won't let her see them, and when we are going places I can ask Paul and the rest of the security team to make sure there are no fans or paps. Next off, no one I mean no one asks her about any other family members then me. Touchy subjects."

"Okay but what do we tell her if she asks what we do and why we are traveling? And what about during shows?" Niall questions.

"Well, we have a bit of a break from shows once we go back to England. Just studio sessions and meetings. But if it comes up, we just tell her that you all are interns of mine therefore we all travel together, and share a house. Plus it isn't like I'll never tell her. I just want things to simmer down." Todd looks down at his watch. "As of right now, we have about thirty minutes to get our belongings then Paul will come and our flight leaves in an hour. We all nod and start to go to our rooms but I stop Louis.

"Louis!" I grab his shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Do you believe me now? I told you he is hiding things from her."

"Yeah, I guess. But I don't see how harmful it is." I nod and we both go into our rooms. I walk in to be greeted by a smiling Cara who was putting some stuff into her bags.

"I told you." I brag. "I. Told. You. Oh what did I do? Oh yeah! I told you!"

Cara laughs. "Yes Harold you may have been right on this one."
I grin.

"I know." We both finish packing while making small talk and walk back out to the lounge to meet everyone else.

When we come out of the room to meet the others, Todd looks up at us to see we are coming out of the room and his face drops.

"OH MY GOSH!" He screeches with a look of horror on his face.

"What?!" Cara and I yell in unison.

"HARRY DID YOU SLEEP WITH MY SISTER?!" I glance at Cara who has turned as red a tomato.

"Todd NO! I did not sleep with your sister! I wouldn't do that to her, as I just met her, and if you must know, she slept on the bed and I slept on the couch."

"Likely story." There is a bit of awkward silence after this. Cara has kind of taken a few steps away from me, which is just great, note the sarcasm. She is probably now even more uncomfortable with me!