Chapter 10

Harry's Pov

Liam and I got Cara to the hospital, with minimal struggle. She really didn't want to go, but when I asked her why not, she offered no explanation what so ever, but she seemed really uneasy as we got there, and lost it once we got into the X-Ray room. She stared to tear up a bit.

"Cara, what's wrong?" She shook her head.

"It ugh, just really hurts." She told me as a few more tears trickled down her cheeks. I know she's lying. I can see it in her eyes. I try wiping away the loose tears with my thumb but she flinched away and does it herself. So much for trying to make a move...

Anyway the nurse came over and put a covering on Cara. Cara's hand was hanging off of the table, so I held out my hand for her to hold, and she picked up her hand like she was going to grab mine, but instead she put it back on he table to her side.

"Um, honey I'm going to have to ask you to stand over there by your friend." Nurse Sherri said to me while gesturing to Liam. I got up and stood by Liam.

"So um, you never told me. How exactly did Cara hurt her ankle." I could feel my cheeks heat up just from thinking of how Cara's ankle came to be in the state it's currently in. Although I rolled my eyes and said, "You."

Liam's eyes widened. "Me?"

"Well, technically." Liam gave me a questioning look.

"Well, ugh you see, you failed to keep Louis and the boys out and then they came into my room, and then I had to hide in the bathroom, and then I heard them coming into the bathroom, so I may or may not have tried to jump into the shower then jumped on Cara to hide, whilst knocking down the curtain and pole, which may or may not have fallen on Cara, I don't know, so that I could hide from the boys." I muttered. Liam looked at me in dismay.

"YOU MORON!" He screeched. Cara's head as well as Nurse Sherri's shot in our direction.

"Sorry." Liam apologized.

Liam then continued scolding me, quieter this time.

"You idiot!" He hissed. "The boys didn't even come into the bathroom! Did you ever notice that?! PLUS, even if they had, the sight before them would have been horrid! You wouldn't have even been hidden! It would have been a naked girl and yourself lying in a tub."

"And you'd think they'd be questioning if they had found just a clothed girl and yourself." He scoffed. To top it all off, Liam smacked me in the back of the head.

"Ouch!" I yelped, which I shouldn't. That isn't even half the pain Cara must be feeling.

"Look, I've apologized to her more times than I can count! Please don't make me feel any worse."

"Whatever Harry. It's not my fault you're so stupid! You could've hidden in the closet that's in the bathroom!"

I let out a frustrated sigh, and focused my attention back to Cara. She was lying on the table looking extremely uncomfortable.

"Okay Cara, we're done." Said Nurse Sherri. You could visibly see Cara slightly relax. "I'm just going to go and get this looked over by the doctor and I'll be back with your results."

"Thank you." Cara, Liam, and I all said in unison.

"So, after we finish out of here, we go and do something?" I smiled. Both Cara and Liam each gave me looks like I was on something.

"Or we could just go back to the hotel and chill..." They both now gave me a duh look.

Liam and Cara were mumbling to each other, and I just sat there. I was thinking about some of the other work things the boys and I are going to have to do while we're in America. That reminds me. The boys. The rest of them. If you were wondering, Zayn had suggested we all do something today, but obviously I couldn't, and now Liam whom I've brought into my secret of Cara couldn't. We needed a way out, so once I had figured out Cara needed to be taken to the hospital, we decided to drag on the 'sick Harry' lie a bit more. We told them that I need to be checked out. Of course, they all wanted to come but I said I only wanted Liam, which probably really dumbfounded them, because normally I probably would've chosen my best mate, also known as Louis, but we told the lads to go on and have a good day without us, so pretty much they're off in the city doing who knows what, but either way at least we didn't lie to them, totally.