Chapter 6

Harry's Pov

We got back to the hotel and thankfully the lads haven't finished their meal yet so I didn't have to try to avoid them. Silently we entered the hotel and went up to my room. Cara grabbed an outfit from the suitcase I bought her and went into the bathroom to change. I did the same, though I changed in the room. I was done in about five minutes but Cara being a girl, I assume took about fifteen to twenty minutes. I was sitting on the love seat in the room scrolling through twitter when she finally came out. May I add, she looked beautiful even if she wasn't wearing anything special, just a black and white sweater, jeans, and black converse. (Outfit on side) To me, she still looked stunning.

"Ready to go?" I smiled hoping to get one in return, although Cara just nodded.

I decided we'd go out to eat just in case the lads came back. I also texted Louis asking what time they'd be back so I knew when to be back so it didn't look like I had been out, but of course I just told Lou that the reason I was asking was because I just wanted to know. Not a very good cover up, but whatever. They said they'd be back probably around 1:00am and it was only 9:00pm now so we had some time.

Anyway, I guided Cara to the car and opened the door for her. She hopped in, whilst I ran to the drivers side. Although I knew the answer, I asked anyway.

"So where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere."

"No way! What?! Cara, you always know where you want to go!" I said in a surprised, sarcastic way. As I turned to start the engine, I swear I heard Cara chuckle. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be a grunt a sigh, but I interpret it as a chuckle. Whatever. I assume it was a chuckle, and that's a start! Point Harry! Aha! I have a feeling that tonight's going to be a good night. (a/n- cheers to you if you started thinking of the black eyed peas here.)

We generally drove in silence apart from the hum of the radio on low volume. I had looked up on my phone some restaurants near by, and found a diner called, Star Diner and thought that would be a nice place to eat. Most likely quiet, therefore no paps or anything. This brings me to another problem. Telling Cara about my job, and when I've finished my work here and we head back to England. Well, those are thoughts for another time, I tell myself as we pull up to the diner. I turn off the engine and turn to Cara.

"So, here we are. I chose a diner. Are you alright with that?"

"Uh, yea. It seems nice." Cara replied. I hopped out and opened her door and helped her out. I pop on sunglasses as well as my hood and head inside.

"Table for two please Preferably a booth. In the back." I ask the hostess as we enter.

"Sure thing." She tell us as she guides us to our booth. As we walk, she keeps on giving me odd glances like she's trying to figure something out. I try not to make eye contact and just keep my head down. As we seat ourselves and she hands us our menus, she asks, "Are you Harry Styles by any chance?" I tense.

"Aha, no, I'm not. Although people say I look like him a little but I'm not." She blushes and looks a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, okay sorry. Um, I'll be back to take your orders in a few." She mumbles as she scurries off, clearly embarrassed. I then become very interested in my menu and try to avoid the questions I know will spill off of Cara's lips at any moment.

"Harry, why'd you lie to that girl about who you were? And how would she know who you were?"

"Um, I'm slightly known in the business for what I do." She nodded but asked no further questions. I sometimes wonder why she doesn't ask a lot of questions, like you'd think other people might. Anyway, I focused my thoughts on trying to make her smile.