Chapter 3

Cara's pov

Once I got out of the hotel I ran. Again. Where to? I'm not sure but I ran for about ten minutes before I got tired. I had stopped in front of a Starbucks and decided to stop in because I was once again, outside in the freezing cold with barely anything on and no shoes. I really need to stop doing that. I glanced behind me and didn't see Harry so that must mean he hasn't followed me. Thank goodness. I walk in and sit down. A waitress comes over to me and gives me an odd, yet concerned look.

"Sweetie, are you alright?" She asked. "I'm fine. Can I just have a coffee? Black please." I would need energy to get wherever I was going. "Sure." She started to walk away. I then remembered. I have no money. "Um miss?" She turned. "I think you may have to cancel that order. I don't have any money on me right now." She gave me a sympathetic smile. "It's fine. On the house." And with that, she walked off.

Harry's pov

I have got to find her. This is bad. I just need to see her again. I mean, who wouldn't want to see there "sister" figure again. Oh screw that. I'm falling for that girl. And I'm falling hard. As well as fast. I mean I met her barely 24 hours ago. But now I've lost her. which isn't good. And she has no shoes! I ran down the street. I looked for her everywhere. I decided to stop at a Starbucks to take a break. I mean she's barefoot. She couldn't have gotten far. I walk in, and you won't believe who I saw.

The one and only Cara. I smiled, but quickly ducked down. If she saw me, she'd probably run.
I was sitting behind a bush when, "Um sir, may I help you?" I looked up to see some lady. "Oh, um no just surprising my friend." I blushed. She nodded and walked off. I stood up and Cara's head was down. I wasted no time and walked over and sat across her in the booth.
I waited. I didn't say anything. I decided to wait until she looked up and saw me.

Cara's pov

I was sitting there just thinking about what to do when all of a sudden I felt someone staring at me. I wasn't 100% sure, but I shot my head up. "Harry!" I gasped. I was in shock! How could he find me? Or should I say why did he find me?

He clearly saw my shocked face, because he smirked.

"Didn't think I'd find you, huh?" He chuckled. Well, yes Cara, I did. And you are coming back with me."

I shook my head. "Harry we've been over this. You don't need to waste your time on me. You clearly have a job or something that's big since you were staying a nice hotel like that." He laughed.

"Yes, I have a job. But it can wait." We argued for about another ten minutes, then the waitress came out. I drank my drink and kept arguing with Harry. No matter what I said Harry kept saying I was going to come with him and he was going to help me. I finally sighed. It was like he cared or something.

"You aren't going to give up, are you?" I questioned. "Nope." He answered popping the p.

"Fine. I'll go with you." I'll find away to get him to give up. One way or another.

"Yay!" He cheered. I just sighed. I said thank you to the waitress and got up. "Whoa, whoa." Harry stopped me. "What?" "You aren't wearing any shoes, Cara. You can't walk out like that." I dryly laughed. "I ran here like this." "Well I don't care." And then he swept me up bridal style.

"Harry! Let me go!" I yelled at him.

"No can do." He began to walk out of the café. It quite surprises me how no one thinks to do anything about the girl being carried by the boy obviously unwillingly. *Sigh* We got to the car and Harry set me down in the passengers side of the car.

We drove back to the direction of the hotel, though once we reached where we should have turned to go in and park, Harry went passed it.

"Harry, wasn't that the hotel?"