The new Path

Shrutrakarma and abimanyu are born to drupathi, after struggling for four hours.
After seeing Subhadra, draupathi rose up and in the excitement the water broke.
She felt bad but after a year she rose from her coma.

She had been so strong but the pain was so severe

She had been so strong but the pain was so severe. Subadhra was taken for a check up by the Rajved of the palace.
He observed her and informed to arjun that she is alright, but the complete recovery will happen after few days.

Draupathi delivered the sons. Subadhra walked inside.she saw the sleeping panchali. And the two sons. "I know I can't deliver a son. I know, I might have been sleeping but I can hear everything that happened " She was in tears
"I know your pain subadhra, draupathi prayed and was blessed by vasudev that she will give birth to our son... Your son",
Arjun took her hands, and they both went ear the sleeping panchali.

The children looked so cute, one was completely looking like Subdhra, while another beared the looks of arjun.

The four brothers came inside the room, amazed. The celebration began, and note was sent to balaram, and krishna.
The greeting on the birth of the children of arjun was celebrated all over indraprasth and even a letter was sent to pitama and kunthi as well.

Kundhi ran to matha durga temple and thanked the God, while the whole family was rejoicing, duryhodhan could not bear the pain of his failure
He sent a poisonous spider through one of his men to bit draupathi. He put some powerful salt in the drink given you subadhra, but instead of dying through brain wreckage, she woke.

The next plan was devised in the minds of evil duryodhan and sakuni.
Meanwhile in Indraprath, the children's naming ceremony was grandly celebrated, wished good luck by balaran and krishna.
Krishna took the eldest born and handed over to subadhra. The youngest to draupathi.
The other four kids came pulling her veil, and the grand lunch was served.
Krishna took yudhister to his side, for the rajya sugar yaga, discussion. While all other brothers came devising the plan.