An Astounding scenery

Panchali was awakened by the mild sun rays peeping through the window of their tent.
She blinked open her eyes to find herself caught in the cool breeze of the nearby Neem trees. She stood up and gazed the sleeping brothers, and started walking towards the river, when a arm caught her wrist, and she turned around to find the smiling bheem.
"Where are you moving around ", questioned Bheem. " It's going to be morning, I need to prepare for our journey ", coyly replied panchali, she was  itching her hands., and bheem immediately offered to walk her towards the bank.

This is her year with Eldest pandavas Yudishter, but other pandava brothers never failed to protect her. They have earned her as blessing and feel that she is the Gift of Lord shiva, and her purity has always been dainty. Her features are always vulnerable and she is always epitome of homely beauty according to the pandava brothers.

Bheem was standing near the neem trees   gaurding the lady of his life, while she bathed and changed. His eyes moved towards his wards who also woke by this time and few gaurds and his brother Nakul have started moving towards the horses and cattle, and started feeding the animals. He was suddenly shocked by the  scream of panchali,even the others who have been awake are also shocked and have started running towards the side, where Bheem was standing.

He found panchali very close by but was stopped to find a huge snake, pointing his head to attack her. Yushister had walked towards them, and was shaking his head furiously. He signed his brother to wait, as it can also be a trick to stop them the tribal king, to avoid their presence in kandharvaprastha.

By this time, Arjun was aiming his arrow, but was immediately stopped by Nakul, who whistled towards the snake, and was furious as the snake did not listen and respond to him, which was surprising for him for the first time.

The snake hissed, and progressed towards panchali. "Don't move Rani" Called Bheem in a murmur, and yudhishter signed her to stay where she was. Panick struck the people who stood their, watching their queen standing like a statue, sweat drifting down her forehead.

Arjun again brought forward his arrows, raised it towards the snake, in one attack  snack vanished in the air, which was never the less the magic or maya that was created by the tribal king.

It took several minutes for the panic to settle down, while they moved towards their territory.
Each one where settled in deep thoughts, thinking what danger would await them, what would happen, but panchali was stubborn that what ever happens, the five mirrors of nature, her husbands will save the people, innocent lives that followed them.....

Thank you,

Please vote and comment!!!