Rejected proposal

She was standing in the middle of the huge Hall. The welcome back, party for Arjun after his excile is happening closely. Message was received from dwarka, that he is in dwarka, and will return in a couple of days. Panchali gave birth to Shrutsen, from sahadev. She cradled him. All the little ones were playing in the room. She was doing some calculations, and it was for the fifth time she was distracted. Prathivinth came running saying he was hungry, she sent him with kalyani. Sutasom broke a wooden doll and was in a fight with satanika. She made them sit and draw with a sketch book she bought from arya sahadev. Her little one shrutsom started crying and she fed him and made him lie on her lap.

Just then all the brothers walked in.
"Arya, can you please keep our kids with you for some time",, she was in tears, " Hey panchali whats that getting you into trouble now. You want us to baby sit these guys!!! " Bheem was standing next to her.

"Yes!!! ", " The accounts ",... She sneezed.
Every one where laughing, and she was staring at all the four.
" Bheem, you take the kids, let them eat. Sahadev, you put shrutsen in cradle, and come meet us for lunch ", he helped panchali to get up. She handed the accounts to Nakul.
She walked in front, followed by bheem with all the two kids, who sat on his huge shoulders.

" The smell of laddoos is making me hungry, I had my lunch, but panchali, you have to give me a bite of your ladoo, which will fill my appetite ", he said to her. She blushed and nodded her head.
She was too tensed.. It's been  years... She is going to see Arjun. He will be there any moment. She was in a joy of the world. Bheem could realise her emotions.. So he let a smile and walked past her with kids.

She made huge garland ...it was made for welcoming him. Her year with Arjun is going to start. She sat in a corner of the large sabha. Something was hindering her mind. She saw, yudhister and bheem arguing,followed by brothers,who looked tensed. They came tk her, but were diverted in their own thoughts,she let them go.
Arjun... Her Arya.what will be his reaction  in seeing these four kids.
The way she saw him, her dreams of living with him. She was though pleased living a life of goodness with her husband's, other pandavas. The life she accepted was only for Arjun.
But never ever be partial go any one out of five. Even she knew they all are living a life of promise.
Tears rolled down..
Suddenly she felt a hard finger caressing her, wiping her tears. Bheem was standing next to her. He never spoke his emotions but his sensitivity and reflex was known to panchali from years. She felt that, he was sneezing continuously, which was odd. "What's wrong? " She asked
She also felt that his body was unusually hot. "What happened, Arya Bheem? Why are you staring at me like this? Not feeling well? " She was pouring questions at him.
"No your body is too hot, and you continue to sneeze", bheem made her point clear.
Yudhister was standing beside her, she realised his presence only then.
"Panchali, I don't know how to tell you.
Arjun is waiting in the entrance of the Indraprasth, he has married subadhra, sister of madhav, from dwarka ", yudhisther  said,
"you have to come prepared to welcome.... " He was cut off in middle, "how could he do it for me, like he broke the promise. ", she got up and walked towards the huge garden, where she had a hut built for her, for her sacrificed years with Arjun earlier.
They both looked at each other, they understand her well...!!!
Bheem stood their, looking at panchali, walking so fast.. Her ragie rising.

Arjun was shocked to see the agni fiercely not letting him inside, while subathra persuaded him and walked towards the panchali's hut.

She came close by, and saw panchali sitting in a corner looking at the sky.
"Yuvarani, " She made panchali turn towards her.

" I am a newly married girl, who came to seek your blessing", , she told .
Panchali came towards her and she fell on her feet. " Be blessed with all your good luck with your husband and have a good family life ", she stated.
She sat down, when subatra handed a flute, a peacock feather in panchali's hand.

" So you are subatra, new wife of arjuna,. So you also know to....
Play tricks like madhav. " She commented.

"Not really, my brother asked me to hand over this to you. He said you to sit and listen to the sound in this", she gave a huge, crystal white conch shell.panchali took it,she closed  her eyes,and she felt the appearance of Madhav before her.
" Madhav... "She bit her lip her tears rolling before his eyes. " Sakhi, you are a form of sakhthi. Sakthi will not cry. The phase you are going through is because of the prayer and wish that you had with shiva ", he continued.
" See after my birth as krishna, u were to be born to my mom as my sister to vasudeva,. There were two souls which got split, one is in the form of subatra, as me and balaram's sister, and another is gone to the nature. According to brahma satra, you both are one soul, but in different forms. So brahma sent you in the form of agni, the fire goddess. Or durga's form. So subatra who had completed her prayers first to brahma came down to earth as human, and you who completed prayer next came down as Drupad's daughter. Both of you prayed   loyally, but you had your previous lives were you wanted to have a husband, who is good in dharma, powerful, loyal, handsome and intelligent. These are the 5 pandavas you were blessed as the next yuga is kali yuga, where you can't attain moksha. ", she bend down and prayed, and krishna raised her to feet. " So I am subatra, I am draupathi.. Both are same,. How can a soul be departed into 2 forms. ", she was rushing and searching for words.
" See, when you promised to marry thpandavashaveas, you were not totally into the loyal side of that. You wishetimesbutd to live a life fullest, as a wife of Arjun. That wish of yours will get fulfilled in the totalled subatra, and when the first time you I me, you wished I would be your brother, deep and deep in your soul. That is the form of positive energy, you couldn't doare my sakhi. And sister. ", he said 20205010002  filled for them, before they could convince, she was all prepared to welcome the newly wed couple!!!

andto was thrilled, she is going to welcome herself, the truth which she saw was like eternal Bliss, it will lay as a secret in her heart. God has blessed her with her prayers, she is going to live with  Arjun.
And also as draupathi. But she stopped, realised what ever, he has broken the promise. The promise he had made...!!
She is ready to reject him..  And let him live with subatra... !!
Is this correct!! She looked at the peacock feathers in her hand...!!! Tears dropped on it!!

!!! Tears dropped on it!!