A setback

Panchali was in her garden, she was plucking the herbal leaves for subadhra's treatment. She was sad, it's almost a year now, subadhra has come to this palace.
She was plucking the leaves while an asa insect had bit her hands and, it got her rashes in her hands. It was itching badly, and she took the bowl and went and kept it on the shelfs.
It was hurting her hands badly. The redness has increased in the warm hands,she sat next to subadhra's bed. And she helped clean her, and made her lie on the bed, neatly.

Arjun walked across the room, placed his arrows and bow on the big wardrobes table. He saw that draupathi was working unusually in left hand, and went towards her. He took her hands, to find that red. She pulled it away. "She does this every time she remembers my marriage with subadhra ", he thought in his mind.
" Panchali, I am trying to help", he said. "Common, show me your hand, he pulled if back again ", " No arya, it's just an insect bite" She was about to leave, when he volentarily pulled her hands, and pulled her close. He made her sit on the nearby chair, and saw her hands reddish, and it was getting swollen too.
"Arya, nakul or sahadev can treat for this ", she insisted.
" Now let your arya arjun see your wound", he snapped.
She raised her eyebrows."Arya, I have some other work also,.", she started to get up, but found dizzy.arjun now, have to treat the wound seriously. Both are
Attracted to each other but too scared to take a chance, they fight their attraction for the other. What starts as a reluctant desire soon changes to something serious. But will they take a leap of faith for love?

A short, clean and heartfelt romance with two great people of the place of indraprasth,finding love.

They both walked together, Reached sahadev's chamber. He was busy testing on some medicine. Brother, what is that, u look so dull ", asked sahadev.
"I have found some important cure,.. What happened. ", he suddenly realised draupathi's eyes was sore.. He was shocked when arjun had told him on what had happened.
Sahadev went to nakuls, library, got some herbs In a jar
" So panchali, put this in hot water take a bath. And powder it and have it with honey. ", he handed her also with a WOOD bootle full of honey.
" I WILL help you", said arjun

They both left sahadev working on his research. Arjun was walking to maintain the pace with his love of life. Panchali, felt that he can't make her shy by following her.

She came to her big apartment, arjun had came behind her.he took the powder and applied it on her head and fingers. And started walking down the steps.
It really hurts me.. She sat on the edge of the stairs, and arjun took her and went pulling her up bridal style.

He gave her the medicines given by sahadev. He lied her down. She was asleep, when bheem walked with a maid, who carried large amount of sweet. And some food.
"What happened? ", he asked without trying to disturb panchali.
He placed his hand on her forehead.. The temperature was too high. " Arjun, sahadev has received a note regarding some flu, in our tribal village, which troubled the cows. So he left in the evening", "panchali is breathing short, and she is having fever",bheem was too fast on his words.
"Ok, I tried to give her some first aid.. But the temperature is not coming down", arjun stated telling what had happened in the day.
Rajved had arrived, and the brothers except sahadev stood, panicked looking at panchali.
He said, she needs to rest, and informed that her body is too warm and needs a cold bath, and it has to happen in an hour once she opens her eyes.
All the brothers left, and it was almost dinner time
Arjun informed to have fruits and others left.
He waited and waited but no symptom of her moving.
He needs to get her into bath. So he started removing her dress, having a tub of cold water around.
She was truly a epitome of beauty. He thought.

_______Author Note ____________
Dear readers *sorry for the late update. Had some issues in health , will try to update you all on princess Diaries, everyday.!!!!