understanding

The voice of draupathi, they heard the clear voice, it heavenly. "It's a new place, don't go alone, it's not safe. So any one of us will always be with u to Safeguard  you ", yudhister said. " Ok, Arya",.it was a murmur .
Yudhister nodded at nakul. "Come panchali", he adminstered her to walk in front.
They reached the lake. " It's so beautiful ", she saw the lake, and closed her eyes and taught the beautiful pond in her chamber covered with golden lotus.
She became alert when nakul touched her shoulder, as he realised again panchali went back to her taught.
" Panchali, I don't know, the lake is chill, please don't hestitate to call, if u feel u have trouble. I will stay near that tree. "
He said.
Panchali slowly removed her veil, and went slowly down the river, holding her prayers for river ganga.

The river was chill, but she managed to bath. Nakul was sitting not looking at her, but panchali was still trying to manage, even the edge seemed to be steep.
She tried to get up and come over to the shore, but slipped due to the large pebble like stones. They were so slippery, she found nakul staring at her now.
He saw his wife wet and slipping over, and she was caught be the strings of the lotus plant stuck  her legs, unable to move. Nakul got into the river, managed to cut away the plants, and took her hand, and helped her out.

"I am not used to bathing in large lakes, I should learn it", she said sadly, waking his thoughts.

They reached the hut, and they saw their wife totally wet, and managed to not show her chillness out.

Arjun took her near the fire, which was made to make pots, and assisted her to sit on the stone.

"Panchali, have this porridge and make your self comfort able" Said bhe, handing over the small clay mug.

She was hungry, and the five brothers knew it.
They reached for the food, it was fruits and some water they managed to collect.
She sat there  till she felt comfortable.
"Arya, can u get me some flowers, for the pooja", she asked sahadev.
He was happy that she at least asked him some help. Her mind was totally upset. She was not normal to speak happily. Pandavas knew it's going to be months.

Yudhister sat in the main room of the hut. He was narrating few things that krishna had said. We need to serve food and support the priest, and help with me

 We need to serve food and support the priest, and help with me