vanavas II

It took hours to console draupathi.
Krishna was there at the palace, and the door closed by the determination of draupathi was opened. Yudhishthir was shattered. Bheem burned yudhister's  hand as he told in the dyutt sabha.
Draupathi stayed silent..
Her silence was killing all the five prince... Though her thoughts were wandering around the incident, she understood the evil mind of Duriyodhan.
Kalyani and subadra were standing near the steps. The children were standing waiting to see the parents leaving.
King of panchal has promised to take the children to his palace accompanied by kalyani.

Subatra has requested to take abhimanyu along. Krishna took them..
Panchali bit farewell to the vast relations. The people of indraprastha had already shed tears and bend their heads unable to see their king and princess leave.

It took nearly two hours of w@lk. They came to the entrance of the forest. Draupathi still remained silent.
Sahadev was walking at the back , he relectuntly took panchali's hand,. She was taken aback by this.
"Panchali, shall I carry you? ", he asked.
"You seem to be tired and once after each intravel we shall carry you taking turns" He advised.
"I will walk, it's ok Arya ", he turned away without even looking at him.
The brothers looked sceptical at each other..

Their vanavas has begun. 13 years of exile....