"She is," Johnny disagreed. There were a few seconds of silence. Donghyuck heard the sound of the creaking chair and guessed that Johnny just leaned closer to his dad. "Say, does Dongsook have a boyfriend?"

"She has a few male friends she's really close with. I don't interfere with her personal life, but I think I would know if she has," Taeyong responded not giving too much attention to the question.

"Did she ever have a boyfriend? Maybe a girlfriend if she hangs out with boys more than girls?"

"No, she likes boys, but as I already said, they're only friends."

"So, she's, you know, still not popped down there?"

"Of course, you know how innocent she is," Donghyuck didn't see his dad, but knew that he probably was nervously playing with his fingers under the table. "Why are you asking that? Is there a problem? I protected her as you wanted, I did everything so, she won't get hurt by the guys around. I don't want to see our neighbors disappearing every time you visit us."

If we pretend that one boy didn't go missing after Johnny saw him throwing sand at his precious niece, Donghyuck could say that Johnny didn't do much fuss around the neighborhood.

"Everything is okay, brother. You did a good job it's just me that is thinking..." Johnny made an annoying pause. "Dongsook is nineteen, right? Fuck, I made a clown of myself by giving her a barbie doll."

Taeyong tried to ease the guilt Johnny felt by saying that Dongsook put the barbie doll in his beautiful collection when in reality, Donghyuck still had that doll in the box. The whole box, the ribbon and, of course, Barbie, in short, all those things were bought by money Johnny earned by killing people. Weird, because yesterday Donghyuck thought about a new dress he wanted Johnny to buy with the same dirty money.

"Coming back to the topic... Nineteen is a quite good age for a new beginning, don't you think?"

Donghyuck's breath hitched and he knew that Taeyong's did too. Johnny's said beginning meant the only one thing which made Donghyuck's stomach twist out of the tension.

"We already talked about that, Johnny. I don't think Dongsook could take it after you. She's too weak to control all those people," Taeyong quickly took his position and that was to do everything to beat that thought of Johnny's head.

"I know, that's why I want to have her closer," Johnny said and leaned back on the chair, Donghyuck guessed it by the sound of the crack again. "Some of our personal information leaked and I'm scared my enemies will find out about Dongsook and you."

"Oh my God. I hope they won't because I don't want any of them near Dongsook," Taeyong gasped, sending shivers down Donghyuck's spine. Although Donghyuck learned some basics of Taeyong, he knew that they sure won't fight a bunch of mastered killers after them.

"I have a suggestion!" Johnny said a bit loud, causing Taeyong to shush him. If only they knew that Donghyuck was already listening to it. "Since Dongsook is an adult now and needs protection, why don't we think about marriage? Even in this century people think about marriage in advance and plan it."

A minute of silence filled the kitchen though the same silence was coming from the stairs. Donghyuck sat there with his hands on his mouth, trying so hard to not let out any betraying sound. What the hell was wrong with his uncle? Donghyuck was just nineteen, still in the year of youth in which people need to do everything just to have good memories to remember when they would have a bunch of kids. He didn't even know the word "wedding" as the right word since he only had freedom on his mind. He didn't want any responsibility at all.

On top of that, Donghyuck was a boy, not a girl as everyone believed. Well, he didn't have anything against marrying a guy in the future but now... It was too early and knowing that the poor hetero guy would mostly expect a girl and unfortunately would find a DongDong was kind of harsh. Donghyuck sure would be a widow the next day.