In the academy, Dai Mubai is the one who arrived first, and Ning Rongrong was in the gate. She sees Dai Mubai expression and can't help tormenting him, "Dai Mubai, what's with your expression? Are you being dumped by somebody". "Look here, I don't wat to hurt you. So back off before I make you". "Hah, I'm so scared. What are you going to do to me? Rape me? I dare you, I will report this to my grandpa if you dare". With that, Dai Mubai patience snapped, and he take out a wave of spirit power, and Ning Rongrong slammed into the gate. Fortunately, Tang San come before anything can happen, and he calmed down Dai Mubai.

"Tang San, I hire you to kill that Dai Mubai. You can even use and sell those weapons of yours to me. I guanratee that you will have the backing of seven treasure glazed tile school" Ning Rongrong commanded. It was then Tang Yin came, and he heard what Ning Rongrong has said. "Rongrong, you can't do that. Dai Mubai is your classmate. He just angry at you because you tease him at a bad time". "Shut up, what can a blind boy knows. You're just a useless burden even in battle" Ning Rongrong roared angrily. "Who do you called useless? Who the one who always protected you in battle with Zhao Wuji? Xiao Yin always protect you without complained, while you just standing there doing nothing. Even if we haven't had your support, we still can go on without you. Tang Yin support is excellent for everyone, and he probably can protect himself better than you" This time, it was Lin Han who say that angrily. He grabbed Tang Yin hand and go to their dorms.

Ning Rongrong was stunned, and he sees that everyone was not happy with her. Tang San and Xiao Wu have the most grave face out of all of them. "I'm sorry, but I will not kill my friend. And I also doesn't take orders from someone who insult his brother. I advice you to change your attitude first, if you want to have someone you can called your friends" Tang San say coldly, then went away with Xiao Wu. Ning Rongrong then looked at Oscar, but he turn away also. The others also turn away from her, and she started crying. She go back to her dorm, but Xiao Wu was staying at Zhu Zhuqing place. Ning Rongrong was alone, and cried in her bed.

Tang San, Tang Yin, Xiao Wu, Lin Han, and Oscar are assembled in Tang San and Oscar dorm. Tang San then give him some medicine for his sensing ability and his eyes. Even though Tang Hao already told Tang San about his younger twin blindness, it doesn't mean he giving up in finding a cure. He will always tries his very best. His status and pride as the best doctor and poisoner in Tang Sect doesn't allow him to give up. Tang Yin readily support his brother by drinking all the concoction Tang San and Lin Han has made also encourage them.

"Alright, Xiao Yin has already taste it. Let's eat, I can't wait to eat the fruit pie Oscar has told me about" Xiao Wu pestered. They relented and go to the dining hall. In there, Ma Hongjun, Zhu Zhuqing, and Dai Mubai already eating. "Fatty, are you eating all the dessert. That was what Xiao Yin made for me" Xiao Wu pouted. "You just to slow" Ma Hongjun retort. Xiao Wu was upset, but Tang Yin give Xiao Wu another fruit pie that he kept, knowing of Ma Hongjun appetite. "You still have more. No fair" Ma Hongjun wailed. " Quit it, fatty. You already ate seven of them" Dai Mubai scolded. 

 After eating, they went back to the dorm, but Tang Yin noticed Oscar is a bit down. He followed Oscar to a small lake with a bridge. Oscar just sigh, and look at the stars. "You still can't get over Ning Rongrong?". Oscar jump, seeing Tang Yin come over. "No, you could say she my first love. Love at first sight. I just can't believe her personality is like this". "Well, we can't fault her. She use to be treated like a princess, and her family must spoiled her. It's no wonder she have this personality. Maybe her family want her to come here to get experience". "Yeah, probably". "Why don't you talk to her and comfort her?". "Why me?". "Well, you both auxiliary type spirit master and you're the one she looks as a last resort".

Oscar was silent, but he walked away after that. "You really are too kind. Why don't you just let her be?. It could teach her a lesson". Lin Han, who came after them, say to him. "I think she doesn't mean it. You could see she just teasing Mubai, and Mubai was just to impatient with her. She doesn't really want to kill Mubai either, otherwise she can just send a letter to her family and make them deal with us" Tang Yin reasoned. "Suit yourself. Let's go back. We have a long day tomorrow". "Alright". The two of them walk back together and retired to sleep.

Meanwhile, Oscar is running around, searching for Ning Rongrong. He find her in a clearing near the school. At first, the two of them was silent. "Rongrong, you don't eat this night. I think Tang Yin has kept your share. We can just heat it if you want". "Why bother, he probably hate me after what I said to him and throw the food away". "No, he was worried about you. And I was too. So let's eat first, than go to sleep. You can say sorry in the morning". Ning Rongrong hesitate, but she went with Oscar to the dining hall. Oscar then heat her share of food, and watch her eat.

"You aren't mad?". "Well, I can't say I don't. But, Tang Yin was right. You just want to tease Mubai, but he doesn't really want to deal with anyone. You just caught him in a bad time". Ning Rongrong was silent, eating her food. "And maybe you have to think about their advice as well, we auxillary spirit master can't stand without anyone. Besides, I think you can be a great girl" Oscar finished speaking. They spent time together for sometime, and then Ning Rongrong put away the dishes. "Thank you Oscar for accompanying me, and the advice. I will say sorry tomorrow" Ning Rongrong say softly. They both then go to their own dorm. Ning Rongrong see the bed besides her, and resolution come to her eyes. She will apologize to them tomorrow. After that, she sleep peacefully.