Searching Through Memories

At Camp Demigod...

The sound of a conch horn blown thrice cut through the councilor's meeting. They rushed outside to see a huge army of monsters. Bigger than Kronos's or Gaea's. The campers were rushing to the boundaries.

'This is...' Leo started, but apparently he didn't have a word to express himself. 'Well, you what I mean.'

'Terrible?' Frank asked.

'Catastrophic?' Thalia supplied.

'Yeah... Multiply all those by ten,' Leo said.

'Or hundred.'

'Guys... Now's not the time. Really', Annabeth said. 'The Athena cabin has planned as much we could within this few minutes and we need the archers by-'

A collective flashes cut her off. They saw the fourteen Olympians in their battle armors. Even Hestia was there.

'War!' Ares bellowed. 'Sweet war, bloody war. My war-'

'Shut up, boarhead.' Artemis snapped. 'Thalia with me.' She and Thalia glided away to a group of girls with silver jackets who seemed to do a good job of fending off any boys within five metres' radius.

'Hello, are we late to join the party?' Apollo asked.

'That's so lame', Hermes said.

'But I was seeing this movie, and the hero said it and everyone loved him for it.'

'It's cliché.'

'Oh... how about-'

'Um excuse me?' Jason said. 'What are y'll doing here?'

'Well you see the Fates gave us "permission" to join the party!' Apollo exclaimed and then turne d to Hermes. 'How's that?'

'Still lame.'

'Boys', Athena said strictly. 'You know where we need you.' Apollo and Hermes walked away, still discussing on Apollo's witty-heroic dialogue.

'Mother?' Annabeth asked. 'You're gonna help us?

Athena looked at her. 'Yes. The Fates... gave us permission.' She could see that Athena had her suspicions on this. After all, nothing comes for free.

'I am feeling hopeful again,' Leo whispered to Nico. Hestia smiled at him as if she heard it.

'Poseidon –'Athena began.

'I'll take the sea monsters,' he said.

'Sea monsters?'

He pointed to the side were a group of greenish-blue monsters were clouded together. 'Maybe your owl-eyes can't see so well during the day.' And he flashed away; completely ignoring Athena's death glare while earning some snickers.

'Are you over with this?' a new voice enquired. They turned to Tammi, looking completely bored. 'Are. You. Over. With. This?' she asked again as if explaining it to a five year old.

'No!' Aphrodite wailed. 'My mascara's not perfect.' She dabbed at her eye.

Zeus and Hades were arguing about ... something. Not that they really need a topic to start arguments. Chiron was talking to Hestia. Dionysus and Ares were nowhere near.

'Oh seriously!' Tammi said exasperated. 'You are so boring. I was much better in Cle̕men's party with Jac-Xander!'

Now they looked at her. 'Who?' Hera asked.

'Austin Xander. Nobody you may know!'

'No. You were going to say something before that?'

'I say... let the war begin...?'