The Norse God

They were not greeted by the situation they expected. They were a trail of large dent marks on the ground leading to a completely wrecked blue Prius car. And there was also a metre deep hole in the centre of the clearing which was unnaturally dark. Oh, and not to mention the thin layer of mist over the place or partially-dry trees within ten metres radius.

'Whatever happened here', Tony mused, quite shocked.

'Guys... you might want to see this!' Bruce, who was standing beside the car, yelled out. He looked quite pale.

Then they saw the reason why. For inside the car was two bloody, battered bodies; obviously dead. They were about an hour or two old, considering that they haven't yet started rottening.

'Holy shit,' Tony muttered.

'Language!' Steve scolded.

'Hey I got an idea...', Tony exclaimed.

'When do you not', Natasha muttered.

'... Do you think that the boy did this?'

Everybody looked at him. 'What?'

'I mean, the boy had had three fathers for heaven's sake! The first, real one is supposed to be dead; the first step-father is also supposed to be dead. And now we know for sure that the second, and possibly the last, step-father is also dead. What does that sum up to you?'

'Have you been seeing too many trashy detective movies again?' Clint asked.

'That is not possible, Man of Iron. As far as my knowledge concerns, Perseus Jackson would never do such a thing. And his real father is not dead; he is "lost at sea".'

'And why could he kill his mother if he has got anything against his "fathers"?'Steve asked.

'Because his mother could be the witness...'

'Avengers...', a voice came from their com-link. 'Agent Romanoff has informed me of the situation. We will collect the bodies and handle the situation ...'

'Natasha always spoils the fun.'

'Fury needed to know this. Grow up, Stark.'

'.... Meanwhile, Loki has been sighted. I want you all to go and see what he is up to.'

A holographic map popped up showing a blue dot for the avengers and a red dot for the target- Loki.

'Why come all the way for nothing...' Tony muttered as he put on the mask of his suit and rocketed after the others, who were in the quinjet, and Thor, who was flying in his usual style using his hammer.

***

They landed a few blocks away from the warehouse Loki was supposed to be in and discreetly covered the rest of the way, hiding in the shadows.

The inside of the warehouse was metallic, stocked with nearly every kind of weapons, armors and guns. They kept to the shadows which seemed unnecessary as the whole place was suspiciously empty.

'What is he planning leaving all these weapons carelessly lying around?'Bruce whisper-asked.

'Where did he get all these weapons from?' Clint asked. 'Do you think he is planning another war?'

'Another war....?' Steve muttered. They all knew what it meant. The last time he waged a war; a very important person was lost, Phil Coulson.

'Let's just focus on the mission. Don't you think this place is bigger than what it looks like from outside?' Natasha said.

'Possibly some Asgardian magic..." Tony replied eyeing Thor.

They finally found a door which seemed to be the only door, apart from the enter-and-exit one, in the whole length of the warehouse stacked with highly dangerous weapons. They looked at each other for confirmation before Steve turned the doorknob. It opened up to a huge, well-polished and shiny room with a single gold throne decorated with emeralds at the other end. Sitting on the throne, wearing his helmet and armor and looking ready for battle; was Loki.

'Ah... the Avengers. What a pleasant time through I must say that your arrival wasn't entirely unexpected. Digging your own grave is an old habit of yours now isn't it?'

'What do you mean by this, Loki?' Thor asked.

'He means that this is a trap', Tony answered.

Loki snapped his fingers. Green mist rose from a metre away from his throne. When it died down there was a boy about seventeen, with jet black hair, tan skin and icy blue eyes staring at nothing in particular; not his real eye colour, a sign that he was under Loki's control. He had metal chains bonded to the ground, keeping him in place. His wrists were red and bruised from the metal chains held him. His whole body was bloodied, bruised and scared; his clothes were in tatters. 

'Percy...', Clint muttered.

'This is the famous Percy Jackson and he is completely under my control. Now kill them!'

Percy took out a pen as his chains disappeared. He just stood there, pen in hand; while Loki sat comfortably in his throne.

'What is he gonna do with a pen?' Tony asked amused.

'Everybody, if he attacks then only injure him and knock him out. Don't kill him, understand?' Steve commanded.

Natasha took out an ICER and aimed it at him. She fired... but surprisingly, he dodged it. He uncapped his pen which... turned into a sword. Did a pen just turn into a sword?

He charged. Steve threw his shield at him but he dodged it, it stuck a wall and bounced back at Tony, who was shooting repulsor beams from the air, and struck him; making him fall to the ground. Bruce was standing quietly to the side, not wanting to bring out the "big guy" unless absolutely necessary. They were in a warehouse full of serious explosives so he did not want to risk it. Thor was looking for a suitable angle to attack which could not cause too much of harm since whatever Perseus was doing was not his fault. Clint was firing blunt and ICER arrows which Percy was dodging and cutting through. Finally Natasha took out a bullet gun and fired it while Percy was cutting through another of Clint's arrows. It went through his left leg causing him to cry out in pain and kneel on his right leg.

'Well this is getting all the better, maybe I should have brought popcorn...', Loki muttered to himself but everyone heard him.

Percy put his hand on the ground and threw his sword at a tank of explosive gas. The sword stuck it making a hole in the metal and gas started to seep out.

'What is he doing? How stupid can he be! All of us, including him, will die now!', Tony yelled.

Loki looked shocked as well. Apparently this was not a part of his plan. 'Well goodbye. I have important business to attend to. Hopefully I won't see you in the future.' Loki vanished in green smoke.

'Stupid boy!'

'It's not his fault! He was under Loki's magic, remember? He was ordered to kill us even if he died doing so', Clint protested, ripping a piece of fabric and putting it over half of his face.

Natasha snuck up behind Percy and knocked him out hard with the butt of her gun.

'What are you doing Natasha?' Bruce asked, his doctor-ly instincts taking over.

'Fixing him!'

'Fine but refrain from giving him any more injuries if you can. Most of those look pretty serious!'

'Let's get out of here!', Tony yelled alreadysprinting for the exit. Thor and Steve hoisted Percy up and made for the exitto along with everyone. An explosion went off from behind them sending sparksoff at all directions. Finally they jolted out of the exit and were able to go a few metres away from the warehouse before it exploded and went up in flames.