The Orleans Singularity part 3

Start from the beginning

Alcaeus:" now master, this is a good time to say this, while we will go back, all the damage done will be undone in the process of fixing the singularity, however, even with that, the pain will remain in time and the events will technically be indirect history, so even if we can undo the damage, the event's will remain... at least until we deal with that"

Ritsuka:" deal with what"

Alcaeus:" nevermind, point is, we cannot waste any time since people are dying, so let's end this now and be done with it, before Jalter, we deal with Gilles"

Jeanne:" Jalter"

Alcaeus:" Jeanne Alter is a bit much so Jalter is her short name, now then, let's get this over with and end this once and for all, is everyone ready"

Mash:" Mashu Kyrielight ready for battle"

Alcaeus:" tone it down some kid, even the strictest of servents aren't that uptight"

Mash:" sorry, but I am ready"

Kiyohime:" if Achan is ready, I'm ready"

Elizabeth:" puppy will be going so I will as well"

Ritsuka:" then let's end this once and for all, come on"

heading in, Gilles de Rais was conveniently there to block them from Jalter as this was perfect, now they can take him out then and there as Alcaeus was a rider class servant and thus, was more than capable of taking on a caster, especially when the level of power difference was drastically in ALcaeus's favor as he said he'd take down Gilles de Rais as they head to Jalter.

Alcaeus:" Gilles de Rais, your fall from grace was because Jeanne D'Arc was burned at the stake, tell me, did you not think she would be ashamed to see you end up like this"

Gilles:" ASHAMED, YES, BUT THAT WASN'T WHY I DID WHAT I DID, I WANTED TO SEE IF GOD CARED, BUT HE DIDN'T, HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WHEN I COMMITED MY ATROCITIES, NO MATTER HOW MANY I COMMITED, SO GOD DOESN'T EXIST"

Alcaeus:" no, God does exist, however, he cannot help or solve every problem in the world simply because it's not his place, if he were truly a god, then he would let man solve their own problem's unless it's clear that can not, and only on occasion they will help, but him getting involved would be more or less disturbing the destiny laid out to people, like a story, so as God has already written down what will happen, and he himself cannot stop it once it's been published, and only we can decide it's fate, that is why god ignored you and let Jeanne burn, he wasn't supposed to do anything, we were, her death was on France, and yourself as well for letting her burn"

Gilles was now pissed, he let her burn, when he tried to help her, so many people stood in his way, and he had the audacity to say he let the saint Jeanne D'Arc burn, he then snapped.

Gilles:" I see... that's how you see it, it's not god's fault, it's my fault for letting her burn... YOU BASTARD, I TRIED, TRIED WITH EVERYTHING I HAD AVAILABLE TO ME AND IT WASN'T ENOUGH, YOU SAY I WAS THE ONE WHO LET HER BURN BY NOT HELPING HER, I'LL KILL YOU FOR SUCH ACUSATION'S"

Alcaeus:" and I'll put you out of your misery"

the battle was short as both just used their Noble Phantasm's and Alcaeus's won with class advantage and being a high-class servant as well, meeting to see the other's were somewhat struggling after they all split up, as they left Alcaeus to Gilles, the team headed to Jalter as they meet the alter as they confront her.

Ritsuka:" We have our strongest servant taking on Gilles as we speak, once he's dead, you won't last any longer, so surrender and avoid fighting since Gilles won't last long anyway"