21.That's Not My Name

Joe POV

I woke up the next morning with a terrible head ache. And no memory of the night before. How did I get to here, last thing I remember was being at Steven's house talking to him. But now I'm here I rolled over into my bed and saw my electric alarm clock that said 11:45. I guess I could call Clare and see if she wants to eat out.

I picked up my phone and went to my contacts. I pressed on Clare's name and listened to the phone ring. After 2 rings she answered.

"Oh hello Joe.",She said.

"Hey Clare.",I said.

"Or do you mean Billie cause you get us confused a lot.",She said.

"What?",I asked confused.

"You know Billie the blonde...The Billie you kissed.",She said pissed.

I could see her on the other end of the phone line her hand on her hip.

"Kissed!?What?!",I said even more confused.

"You kissed her last night at Steven's party you were drunk.",She said.

That's why I don't remember.

"So yeah I was pissed and I was understanding because you were drunk but what really got to me is when you called me Billie.",She said," So Joe I want you to be completely honest with me. Do you have feels for Billie? I promise I won't get mad.",She said.

I know when I woman says she won't get mad, she will. So good thing I didn't have to lie to please her.

"I have no feels for her were just friends.",I told her the truth.

"M'kay are you sure. Cause I talked to Steven last night.",She said.

I buried my hand in my face...shit. Remind me to kick Steven in the ass later.

"He said you guys went out for a week or so.",She said, "So are you completely positive that you don't have feelings for her. Cause Joe you and I both know, you'd be saver if you told me the truth."

I really don't have feelings for Billie, I went out with her so Steven would get off my fucking back.

"I have no feelings for her I swear Clare.",I said trying to reassure her.

"Okay.",She said softly, like she believed me.

"I called you for a reason, okay I was wondering if you want to go and get some lunch?",He asked.

"Actually I can't.",She said,"I'm at my dad's unless if you want to come over?",She offered.

I stopped and thought for a second.

"Sure.",I answered