20.The Party

Clarity POV

It was halloween and after 3 hours of talking to my dad on the phone, I got out of taking Jack trick-or-treating. I walked in to Steven's house filled with people blaring music, people dancing, and talking. Trying to hear each other over the music. I slid threw the crowds of people trying to find Joe.

When I saw the back side of him. I walked threw the people and was pissed that he was dressed in his every day clothes. Damn it, this mean I bought the costume for nothing.

I walked up to him and tap his shoulder.

"Damn it Joe why aren't you in a costume.",I said putting my hands on my hips.

He turned around...it wasn't Joe. It was Steven dressed up as Joe.

"Joe going to like the costume.",Steven said his eyes wide.

I was little red riding hood. The dress was pass my ass four inches, and no my dad doesn't know about my sluty costume.

"Where's Joe?",I asked.

"The kitchen just look for a Steven Tyler.",He laughed and winked.

I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?",He asked.

"Cause Joe told me his costume was a surprise, and I asked him for a hint and he said It's a Bastard.",I said still laughing.

"That little shit.",He said.

"Thanks Steven.",I said and walked off.

"It's Joe.",He said.

I rolled my eyes and walked threw the crowd of people to the kitchen looking for Joe dressed up as Steven Tyler.

The kitchen had several people, I saw Joe in Steven's clothes, he had wig that's hair was teased out like Steven's. I pushed threw a few people. I snuck up on him from behind and I jumped on his back wrapping my arms around him.

He turned his head and looked at me, he oddly smiled.

I got down and slid in front of him, he leaned down to kiss me but I pulled back before he could.

"I'm sorry but my boyfriend is Joe Perry not Steven Tyler.",I said with a smile.

"I'm Steven Tyler oh my fucking shit really!?",He asked all excited.

"No it's a costume.",I laughed.

Was he drunk or is he just messing around?

"Then who the fuck am I?",He asked pointing to his chest.

"Joe Perry.",I answered.

"Oh.",He said.

He looked down at my costume, his eyes scanned my figure.

"D-damn.",Was all he managed to get out.

"You like.",I said.

"Who ever the fuck I am Loves.",He answered.

I was right he was drunk.

"Have you been drinking?",I asked

"Yeah it's a party.",Joe answered.

"What? And how many?",I asked, putting my hands on my hip.

"2 or 3...nope 5-8...nope I lost count after 7 beers.",He answered.

"Joe.",I said.

"Yes little red riding hood.",He answered messing with my blood red cape.

"Do me a favor and walk in a straight line.",I asked.