Chapter 21-Double date

Start from the beginning

"Evelyn takes ages to get dressed, so I recommend you to leave early so you could make it on time for the date" Krystal said sternly indirectly making a point that I don't get late.

"Can we leave now then madam" Tyler vocalized holding my hand with a face that expressed "I want us to be on time".

We bid farewell, kissing and hugging each other and left home.

Date night...

After a quick shower, I covered myself with an oversized towel and walked into my room towards the closet. I opened it to sort a dress for tonight. I was sliding my fingers across my dresses section to select the perfect looking one. I was looking for something simple but a piece that would make me looks attractive. I opted for my red Balmain draped jersey-crepe mini dress.

This mini dress was cut in an unsymmetrical styled skirt to create a playful movement as I walk. I perfumed my body with rose petal fragrance and slipped into the mini dress, and glanced at the mirror. The dress looked too fine except for the fact that I felt it was a little too short since it settled few inches below my thighs. It was my first official date with Tyler so I thought it was fine.
I pulled my hair into a neat puffy looking pony with strands of short bangs on either side of my face. Since my dress had an elegant shine I didn't want too many accessories so I wore a couple of rings, gold hoops, my Gucci rose gold watch and a simple chain with a heart shaped diamond studded pendant that settled close to my cleavage.
Tyler loves my natural look so I didn't want to cake up my face, I did a very minimal make up; a dark shade Mac lip colour gave my lip a fixed yet a bold look, I lined my eyes on the top with a bunch of highlighters to sharpen my features.

"My phone started ringing"

My phone was plugged to my power bank and it read Tyler's name, since I was lining my eyes, I didn't want to get the call. I completed my makeup process and then headed to the phone; Tyler had dropped me a message saying he was leaving to the hotel. I didn't want to go with him; I wanted to catch a glimpse of him at the hotel.

I was done grooming myself; I rushed my way to my closet to find my clutch and a complementing pair of heel. I starred at my collection that was neatly aligned and chose to carry a Rebecca Minkoff Leo metallic envelope clutch and wore a pair a metallic ankle strap heels. I was done by now and wanted an acceptance from myself by my own sight at the mirror. After every dressings session it's a narcissist trait of me to give a gaze at my own self at my astronomically large wooden framed mirror.

For the first time Tyler is going to see me like this I was a little nervous after seeing my reflection on the mirror. It's not my first date, but I feel butterflies all over my tummy and I feel like backing off. I stayed calm for a while, took a huge deep breath, closed my eyes and then opened it once again. I looked spectacular and the dim gold spotlights that filled my room enriched the look.

I was ready to leave my room now, rushed off my room turning off the lights and then closing my door. I tried to sneak out of the house before Cloyal and Maggie would catch see my presence anywhere around. I asked my driver to park right in front of the main doors of my house, so I will not have to keep standing. I dropped Tyler message saying I'll see him in five minutes before he calls me.
To my surprise, I couldn't find Cloyal or Maggie downstairs in the living room; I guess they went consumed in a deep in thought what this night had to offer us....

"Ms. Evelyn, we have reached the destination" "hello, Ms. Evelyn we have reached the destination already", Mr Anderson had to tell it twice for me to snap off my wonder zone.

"Ohh thank you, I was zoned out sorry about that" "I'll text you when you need to pick me up, good evening" I greeted Mr Anderson and stepped off the vehicle.

"Good evening young lady" the mister in charge in the front office greeted me. "Please come, you are Ms Evelyn Brooklyn I assume" he said.

"Yes, I am" I smiled.
"Please walk forward and take your left towards the restaurant, have a great time" the manager escorted me till the entrance of the restaurant.
With a thank you I stepped in.

The restaurant had dim candle lights and a decent crowd. There was classical music that was played by a band that sat right next to the restaurant entrance. Waiters and waitresses were walking up and down serving their customers. A young lady came to me attired gracefully and asked what my booking was. I informed her I was Evelyn Brooklyn, she checked her register and informed me that my table was number 34 and walked me through.

Tyler's POV

I was about to call Evelyn and raised my phone towards my ear when I saw Evelyn's eyes scanning the entire room with determination in search of me, when her eyes met mine she smiled. I felt like the entire universe slowed down to admire the beauty of my lady. I stood up unconsciously laying my eyes on the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life. She looked enchanting and full of life like an hour glass. Her red dress exposed her perfect curves and her tender skin expressing softness. She looked heavenly and breath-taking with Perfect caramel hair that escaped her pony set right to her cheek length and her beautiful eyes just could swallow galaxies, she looked so beautiful that the stars themselves decided to rest behind the soft cushions of her lips.

"This is your table, please have a great night" wished the waitress as she left Evelyn to me. I could sense Evelyn was nervous and her awkwardness was clear on her face. I smiled in silence and dint want her to feel awkward because I know that my little baby girl can feel really shy at times. She looked down at her clutch and then at me.

Our eyes met in unison, Evelyn slightly bit her lips her eyes everywhere but on me now. I moved closer to her as she moved her eyes with mine. I softly whispered "heyyy, it's me" her breathing becomes softer, the pensive look melting into a soft soothing smile just as the morning ray of light.

"heyy Tyler" she mumbled softly swinging her lips around the letters. "You look breath-taking my lady" I can't stop admiring and complimenting how beautiful she looked tonight. I had to control, it to ensure she doesn't feel awkward again. We were very close that I could smell her fragrance and breathe. I lowered my gaze from her eyes towards her soft lips that were painted red cutting edge. She looked into my eyes and then impatiently into my lip. I kissed my beautiful lady gently with passion and appreciation before I pulled the chair for her to sit.