Chapter 11 - Dinner date

Evelyn POV

We were done with the house chores, cleaning the mess that was around the shack, I rearranged my shelf that Tyler gave me to assemble my paraphernalia and commenced wondering what to prepare for dinner since Tyler asked me to cook a repast for him.

In the meantime, my eyes ran into the sizably voluminous box that sat in the right corner of the shack. Tyler had sealed the box with a tag called "garbage".

Tyler's shack looked too plain and boring for someone like me to survive, because I generally love to be around colours. So I cerebrated digging into that box thinking it would help me find some stuff to adorn it a minuscule.

I endeavored untying the rope by my hands but it was too hard, so I fetched for a scissor and cut the top knot off.

Afterwards I gradually untied the rope an opened the lid of the box, there were so many stuff in to designate; pair of tennis shoes, empty wine bottles, a bicycle wheel, empty silver pabulum cans and so many more.

I filtered wine bottles off from the astronomically immense mess thinking I could do something off it, I drew about six victuals cans and a coffee jar from it, the wheel was taken off and determinately the paint box with the brushes.
The remaining stuff were disoriented so I mentally conceived I'll leave them back inside the box.

I gave the jars, wine bottles and aliment cans an exhaustive wash before I could utilize them and fetched for an old tyre. I recollect Tyler had an obsolete tyre which was uselessly lying abaft the shack around the shower area.

I was about to leave the shack when Tyler entered the shack with a sizably voluminous "helloooooo gorgeous".

"hiii, are you done with your exigent task you needed to consummate on the treehouse?" I asked him ambulating more proximate to him.

"just finished it and rushed in fast as I could to see you pretty one!" Tyler verbally expressed flirtatiously pulling me proximate to him through my arms.

"I'm all yours Tyler" I verbalized looking straight into his eyes that appeared on his face that was looking down to me.

I embraced him saccharinely clinging my hands around his neck when Tyler gradually relinquished his hands from my arms cascading down to my hips enveloping me closer to him.

I was comparatively shorter than Tyler now because I couldn't match his shoulders even after a tip toe. Tyler carried me through my hip so I had a better view of his too sultry to resist face.

I ran my hands through his delicate jawline up towards his messy hair.

"you want to play with my hair, do you?" Tyler asked me placing a charmingly resplendent kiss under my chin.

"yes I do, I authentically love doing that because you have nice hair, it's a little messed up let me comb it for you" I verbally expressed running my hands through his hair to brush it up.

"okay Tyler I'm done, let me down now, I've got some chores to do!" I verbalized placing a kiss on his pointy nose.

"not for too long" he verbalized while relinquishing me down to the ground.

"Tyler will you help me wash the tyre that's lying behind?" I asked.

"yes I will, I'll do it by myself, but why do you require it Eve?" Tyler asked with a confounded expression.

"I want to engender a tyre seat that would be subsidiary for the shack, I will have to borrow wood and essentials from you, can I?" I asked Tyler with a pleading voice.

"there's nothing no to you my dear" Tyler sang.

"What are you trying to do with those stuff?" Tyler asked pointing at the washed bottles.