Chapter 13- Red Journal reads past

Evelyn's POV

Tyler and I summed up our talking about everything and all covering how we grew up, our school life, all the mortifying things that transpired especially how I couldn't stop laughing when he narrated how he went sliding through a staircase in front of a thousand people and ended up injuring his back, I shared some best recollections I had with Krystal and Cheryl swiping my gallery.

We spent proximately a couple of hours discussing such stuff. It was virtually 9pm now it was bed time.

"It's ten minutes to ten Tyler!" I exclaimed.

"what about it?" he asked.

"I have to leave to the shack now" I responded with hesitation.

"sleep with me today, I'll lit the bonfire, get some water and bring your blanket while you declutter this mess" Tyler insisted.

"it's going to be our first night in the tree house, I'm going to dote slumbering in a tree house for sure. Exhilarated much" I responded.

"I can't wait to hold you tight in my arms, give me ten minutes' babe and I'll be back" saying this Tyler left.

I had to declutter Tyler's treehouse, I rearranged the bed and orderly folded Tyler's covering, I put all the remaining toasts and cold coffee back to the basket, conscientiously arranged Tyyy's MacBook and other electronic essentials on the table that was lying right adjacent to his bed.

The chair that sat in the tree house was filled with Tyler's habiliments I commenced folding them when I found that red journal of his lying beneath the habiliments.

I endeavored pulling it among the piled attire when it fell to the floor opening up and threw a photograph out.

I picked the photograph and was shocked to optically discern it was one of Tyler's. Tyler was dressed with an FBI uniform. I was shocked to visually perceive him dissimulated in such an attire.

I primarily didn't want to read Tyler's secretive journal but after viewing this picture I mentally conceived there was something hidden inside.

I turned the red cover over and found a picture of Tyler and another guy on the first page, I wasn't sure who the other guy in the picture was. I turned to the next page and it had the designation "Noah Hechlin" on it in immensely colossal font.
And then I commenced reading the first few lines which briefed details about how Tyler is a secret FBI agent who is one of the few youngest agents to work on high tasked missions.

I was alarmed at this because Tyler never opened anything about this to me. I was trepidacious at this moment and I was turning the pages genuinely expeditious skimming through them.

I was reading about his paramount missions and afore I could go further I heard Tyler's footsteps. I expeditiously placed the diary beneath the habiliments and diverted myself away.

I commenced starring through the windows figuring a way to discover the truth. Tyler had lit the bonfire because I saw  it crackling the woods and spraying rays of fire into the smokeless air. I was cerebrating weather was it sapient to ask about what is aw now.

Tyler entered the tree house with a sizably voluminous green water bottle and my cosy pink comforter.

"I'm back gorgeous" Tyler verbally expressed "here is your comforter" he handed it to me.

"ohh thank you Noah" I responded, I wasn't sure of what I just verbally expressed. I sued the designation Noah, what did I even do, I mentally conceived to myself. I had no option but accept the fact that I read his journal.

"you verbally expressed Noah?" tyler asked with a blank face.

"yeas I called you Noah, aint you Noah Hechlin?" I asked ambulating towards the chair that had the dresses piled. I pulled the red journal off it and gave it to Tyler.