RAQUEL (female)

Y/N's POV

I haven't slept in almost 2 days trying to figure out how to get the hostages out of the mint and who the hell are these people. The only thing that gets me through this is seeing Raquel's pretty face.

I took a big gulp of my coffee as I continue to look through Aníbal Cortés' file. He's known as Rio actually. As time passes by we all think that we're almost there, but when we are... they push us back further.

My dazing off moment was interrupted by the phone ringing, everyone shut up. We all look at Raquel as she ties her hair up with the usual pencil and answers the phone. It was the professor once again.

"Hello, inspector. It's been a while" The professor greeted with his fake voice. "Professor" Raquel replied coldly. "What are you wearing today?" I face palm. This guy is one hella conversationist.

Raquel scoffs. "What do you want?" She was about to shout. "Let's make a deal" The professor pauses for a moment. "Since you want the hostages to be freed so bad, you bring in food for everyone and you choose either Alison Parker or 25 hostages to be freed. You have 5 minutes" The line cuts off.

Raquel looks around, you could see in her eyes how tired she was. I just look back at the file while she talks to Angel and Colonel Luis. I didn't even bother to eavesdrop.

"Alison Parker is our priority" I hear the Colonel say, it was loud enough for almost everyone to hear. "But it's 25 hostages" Raquel replies. The rest, I just hear whispers.

"Found anything?" I look to my right and see Rebecca, she's a police officer and my best friend. "I'm not sure if these are helpful enough to find out who these people are. Haven't found a case where Anibal worked with someone" I show her the paper.

"Everyone please quiet" Angel commands. We all just look at Raquel as she calls the professor. "That's a quick decision inspector" The professor says as Raquel sighs. "You let out Alison Parker then we send all the food you need, even medicine for everyone, Just like the deal" she shakes her head.

I stand up and grab Angel, I pull him outside. "What's wrong with you?" I whisper-shout. "What? Have you forgotten who Alison Parker is? she's the fucking prime minister's daughter" Angel says.

"The professor might be recording everything, he can use that as blackmail, saying that we don't care about the other hostages there. Make sure to have a back up plan" I walk back in the tent. Raquel is seated there with her hands in her hair.

The Colonel was talking to Suarez, so I decide to approach Raquel. I grab a seat and put it beside her to sit down, I rub her back. "You alright?" I asked in the softest voice possible.

"This is a tiring job." She pauses for awhile. "I have to do whatever they say even though sometimes it could be wrong" She looks at me. "Aren't you tired?" she asks.

"Exhausted. I'm pretty sure I look like a zombie" I joke. "Surprisingly, you look fine" I roll my eyes at her. "You always know what to say to make someone blush" she laughs.

"You wanna grab coffee? there's a nearby cafe, we could take our minds off this case for awhile and just ease up a little" I asked as I stand up. I put out my hand, waiting for her to accept. She smiles.

"Sounds good" She happily grabs my hand as we go to the cafe. We have a nice time and talk about random things aside from the situation we're in right now.

Raquel is an amazing person, she doesn't deserve the hell she's going through right now.

——————————-

Hey guys, sorry it's been awhile. I've been really buisy and 2020 just sucks right? I'm also sorry since this didn't turn out great. I promise i will improve like what I said during the other chapters HAHAHAH this is my first Raquel imagine and I'm just thankful that I actually made a story line. Thank you for the continuous support, hope you're having a wonderful day and please stay safe ❤️