HELSINKI

So in this imagine... Helsinki is just your bestfriend :)) But, you guys can request if you want him to be more than a friend or something like that :)) enjoyy

Y/N's POV

"Full house" I say as I lay down my cards on the table, showing Denver, Moscow, and Helsinki. They all groan making me laugh. "Pay up boysss" I tease them. "This is not gonna get better for you since we're paying you on the end of the heist" Denver says as he laughs. "Awww, saying that makes it better for your lost right baby Denver?" Moscow and Helsinki laughs and Denver raises his middle finger at me.

"Hey, Dublin... Can we please talk for awhile?" The professor calls out. I walk to the professor, we go inside the mansion. "OK... so I just want you to know that there's no pressure on you if you want to do the heist or not, you can just tell me" He squeezes my shoulder. My heart was pounding, what could it be?

"Just go with it, professor... Maybe it's not that bad" I smile, hiding my nervousness. "Well, I told a friend to check on your mom in the hospital and..." He trails off. I think I know what he's gonna say next. "Your mother passed away, Dublin. I'm sorry" I didn't know how to respond.

I just smiled. "Thank you, professor" I walk away and go to my room. He didn't bother to follow me, I just wanted to be alone. When I reached my room, I shut my door and finally broke down. I wasn't there for her, I'm such a bad daughter. I wasn't able to kiss her forehead or told her everything that I wanted to tell her. I always thought that for the money i'll be getting from the heist, it would be for her medication, instead it's for her funeral.

I was just sitting infront of the door, having a hard time breathing. Someone knocks on my door. "Hey, Dublin... It's Helsinki, Can I come in?" You could hear the concern in his voice, I didn't want anyone to see me like this...But Helsinki is like a brother to me. I try standing up to open the door.

He quickly hugs me as I collapse in his arms, he sits on the floor, not letting me go. "Hey, hey... It's ok, let it all out" He says while stroking my hair. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't talk. I wanted to tell him how thankful I am for his hug, and that I really needed it. "It's ok, just let it all out" His voice was so calm.

"Th-Thank yo-you, Hels-si" I finally say. "You don't have to say thank you... I'm just here when you need me because I know, you'll do the same." He kisses my forehead. "I know it's hard losing a loved one, but don't worry... I won't let you go through it alone" 

----------------------------------------------------------

I know it's so short but I'm blushing rn, I want this with Helsinki