BERLIN (MALE)

Hii so this was requested by lectersheart   thank you so much for trusting me with this and I really hope you'll like it. Sorry again that it took long.

Y/N's POV

Another day in this stupid mint, another day with these stupid hostages, and another day with shitty food. Things went south pretty quick. Tokyo's stupid ass decided to play Russian roulette with Berlin so he rolled her out the mint as punishment.

That led to Rio having a tantrum and Nairobi giving Berlin a good ol' concussion. "Helsi, keep watch. I'll just check on Berlin upstairs." I pat his shoulder and run up the office. I see him listening to the phone where we talk to the professor.

"Nothing?" I ask, walking up behind him. He looks at me, my eye immediately looks up his bloody bandage. "Nothing" He answers. "Let's change your bandage, it looks disgusting," I say as I make a 'blech' sound.

He just smiles and sits down on the couch while I grab the elastic bandage and the gauze from the medkit. I carefully take his bandage off, Berlin's kind of tall so his face was leveled with my stomach.

I couldn't help but take quick glances at him looking at me. "You don't seem to be happy with me" He finally says, interrupting the silence in the room. I scoff. "If I wasn't happy I wouldn't come up here to check on you."

I patch up his wound and throw away the old bandage. "But yeah, that wasn't really cool," I say in my uninterested voice. "To be honest, if Nairobi didn't knock you out I would've done it myself"

"So you're not happy." He sighs. "Who in their right minds would be? If you did one wrong fucking move Nairobi would've shot you." I try not to shout. "You turned Tokyo in, just casually rolled her out the mint-like there are no police officers out there who are trying to get us" He's just sitting there, not saying anything.

"And for the love of God Andres, you almost shot Rio just cause he told the hostages about our plans. We're not gonna let them out anyway so how does that benefit them?" I brush my hair back.

"I'm sorry." He says softly, making me sigh. "We're almost done Andres and I don't want this to be all just for nothing." He stands up. "I'm just on edge, the very edge actually. The only thing getting me going is you" He faces me.

"Look, flirting with me won't get you anything. You have to apologize to the others, especially Rio. I'll get you more painkillers." I say as I grab my gun and walk out of the room to go to the storage and help Helsinki with watching the hostages.

*A FEW HOURS LATER*

Nairobi and I are on the steps on the stairs, eating sandwiches. "What did your boyfriend say?" She looks at me. "When he screws up he's suddenly my boyfriend?" "C'mon London, when we first started you weren't so bright either." She reminds me.

"The police already saw your handsome face on the third day" We start laughing. "TOKYO'S COMING!!" Rio screams while running down the stairs and scaring the shit out of me. He runs to the entrance. Fuck.

"Everyone! Move back!" I point the gun at the hostages, everyone was shouting. Nairobi does the same so I go over to Rio who's opening up the metal doors.

"Rio! What the fuck are you doing?!?" I put on my mask as Denver, Moscow, and Berlin runs up behind us. My heart starts beating while the doors start opening. This isn't gonna end well. We all wear our masks.

I go behind the wall as the police start shooting. I take a peek and start shooting, seeing a person on a motorcycle- assuming that it's Tokyo- riding towards us. I go further out and hide behind the pillar to get better shots at the police cars.

Moscow goes beside me and starts shooting. Tokyo finally arrives so we back up to get in the mint again. "Close the door!" I hear Denver shout and immediately hear the metal doors closing.

The police continue on shooting, The bullets were getting nearer so as the doors close, I push Moscow behind the wall while backing up and immediately get shot in the shoulder and the thigh, making me scream.

I fall to the ground, expecting the hard tiles but feel soft arms under me. Berlin takes off my mask and they start stripping off my jumpsuit. "Good thing I'm wearing underwear," I say, earning a slight laugh from Berlin.

"Here's the table" I hear Tokyo say. Berlin and Denver carry me up and place me on the table. "It didn't hit her organs. I can do this" Moscow says. Berlin hasn't let go of my hand yet.

The pain's worsening. "I'm just gonna take a little nap" I whisper. "No, no. Stay awake." Berlin softly slaps me. I then feel a slight pinch on my arm, they injected some morphine. Tokyo walks up to me.

"I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. I should've not come back." She cries. "Yeah it kinda is your fault" I tease. They all slightly smile. When you get shot two times, it doesn't mean you can't still make jokes. "She's losing so much blood, I need more towels." I hear Moscow announce.

Berlin starts crying. "I'm ok. Just help Moscow. This hurts so so much." I squeeze his hand. He gives me a quick kiss before running off. "It's kind of disgusting when you do that," Denver says. "Cause we're gay?" I ask in a sarcastic tone. "No, 'cause it's just gross seeing two people kiss." I laugh and lean my head back.

"I'm gonna pass out." I close my eyes. "C'mon stay awake," Denver says. The pain becomes 10x worst. I scream. "Last bullet London, c'mon." I hear the only voice I want to hear. Berlin kisses me again.

He squeezes my hand. "Inject more morphine, please" I beg. "We can't. You might get an overdose." "Did you even inject enough? I feel everything." I squeeze Berlin's hand. "You got this baby, c'mon." He kisses my sweaty forehead.

I then passed out from screaming so much.

Andres and I are on the balcony, looking at the wonderful view of Italy while drinking wine. "Here's to a successful heist." He raises his glass. "Here's to us" We clink our glasses together and drink. He stands up and changes the song on the radio.

He reaches his hand out to me, asking for a dance. I accept as we start dancing to the soft song. "I could've lost you," He says. "But you didn't." I smile as we kiss. We look out the balcony again, the beautiful lights of the houses.

At that, a shooting star appears. I close my eyes and hold unto Andres.

"I wish this was all real."

--------------------------------------

It's my 30th chapter YEAAAAAH thank you so much for the support and requests are always open, thank you so so much for all the requests and I hope I reached your standards :)) Have a great day or night, and please keep safe