BERLIN

Y/N'S POV

It's been a week ever since the break in where the police 'kidnapped' me, stabbed my thigh and brought me to the tent to start interrogating me.

The good thing is, the professor was able to make a deal with the inspector. He has to tell the inspector his name, he has to let go of 15 hostages including Alison Parker for my freedom. I kinda feel bad because I didn't want the professor giving out his identity just for me.

The inspector grabs me and walks me infront of the mint. "Your freedom" She lets me go, she walks away. I watch as the metal doors open, the hostages run out while I run in. I see the 6 of them standing there, only Berlin wasn't wearing a mask. He had a big smile on his face with open arms.

I run to him and jump on him, he catches me and twirls me around. The doors close. I almost cried. He puts me down, we look at each other. I lean in to kiss him. Our lips move in sync, I  miss these soft lips. "Woah, Woah ok... cut that out, It's my turn to hug my best friend" I hear Nairobi say.

I pull out the kiss with a giggle. "You're all mine later" Berlin winks. I turn to Nairobi and hug her, I hug the rest of them. "I'm sorry, I didn't look out for you more, they were able to get you" Rio looks down, I make Rio look at me. "Nothing happened to me Rio, It's ok" I hug him again. "Ok, enough with this... Time for work" Nairobi says.

"Lima, come with me. Let's change you into uniform." She wraps her arm around me, we walk to a room.  She gives me another jumpsuit. "We have to talk" She says. I carefully strip down my pants, Nairobi looks at the bloody bandage that's wrapped around my left thigh. "What the hell happened? did they hurt you?" "Well,  one of the officers stabbed me with a screwdriver when I tried getting away" I put on my jumpsuit.

"Let's not mind that, so what do you wanna talk about?" I zip up my jumpsuit and sit on the table. "Berlin hooked up with a hostage" My heart stopped. What the hell? "Woah, what? That can't be true... Berlin's not a pig" " I heard her talking with Denver's girl, she just made him believe that she's inlove with him for survival, they've had this 'relationship' for 3 days and I heard she's planning to kill him at the end." Now, I'm fucking mad.

"You could've warned Berlin" I told her. "He's denying that he's seeing her" "Who's the girl?" I quickly asked, I'm gonna show her who's boss. "Ariadna Cascales, don't do anything stupid Lima" Nairobi warns. "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing... Now, do your job, I'll do mine"

*5 mins. later*

I follow Ariadna to the bathroom, she cleans her face. "Hey, Ariadna" I greet. She looks at me and backs up at the wall. "Don't worry... I won't hurt you" I walk to her. "But, I heard that you have a thing with my boyfriend, Berlin and that's not all" I stop walking when we were 2 feet apart from each other. "Planning to kill him? that's a whole new level of stupidity" She was trembling.

"Look... Honey, if you plan to kill or hurt one of my friends specially my boyfriend... I won't hesitate to blow your motherfucking head off" I walk away. That easy. I walk to Berlin's office, I knock "Come in" He says. I open the door, he smiles.

"Mi amor (My love)" He stands up with open arms. "Berlin, we need to talk" His smile disappears. "This sounds bad" He sits on the table. "What are we Berlin?" I asked, making sure I had a blank face. "We're inlove... aren't we?" He walks closer to me, I walk away.

"I'm inlove with you Berlin... Head over heels inlove with you but I don't really know if you are. I'm away for a week and when I'm back I find out you're hooking up with one of the hosta-" He cuts me off by kissing me.

He gently presses me against the wall while trailing his hands down my hips. He pulls out. "You're the only girl I've always loved and will always love... in fact after all this mess, will you marry me?" He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

I was speechless, but it still didn't make sense. "Berlin, what did you and Ariadna have?" I wasn't looking into his eyes. He lifts up my chin for me to look at him.

"I was losing it when they got you, I didn't know what to do. I know it doesn't make sense, mi amor it was so hard not knowing how you were or what they were doing to you" He caresses my cheek.

"Yes" I say. "Huh?" "Yes, Andres I'll marry you" We both smile, he leans in and gives me a very passionate kiss. We end up doing more than that 😉

——————————————

I like this hehe